Rear tire spinning on Rim

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim
Now your tires are likely over inflated, rough riding, low traction with only the centers touching the ground. Gone from to soft to to hard.
I will lower the pressure to 18-20 PSI

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #14  
yes you are correct. I will lower the pressure to 18-20 PSi
If you look at how the tire sits on the rim you'll see that it is only air pressure that holds the tire in place. The rim is tapered where the bead sits similar to a semi tire. R-1's and R-3's slip onto a flat part of the rim similar to a car tire, therefore they can be run at lower pressures.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #15  
If you have the owners manual look in there to see what the proper tire pressure is.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #16  
Imagine going down hill, pressing the brakes, and the tractor keeps going! Scary thought!

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #17  
Just for your information. Massey 1700e series (2017), loaded with beet juice, Titan tires, My tires were spinning on the rims, it took a while to figure out , until I looked over the edge and watched it spin, both sides, could'nt figure out why it had trouble moving going up hill, on the flats it was OK, They did not look soft, but had about 6 lbs of pressure, that was the issue, the side wall says max the pressure 30 PSI. So we pumped in air until it reached about 30 PSI. No more spin. Just letting others know. Have a good day
Are you sure tractor tire says that? Most read "32 lbs maximum pressure when seating bead". We have several tractors on a farm. 13 pounds is about the max in rear tires.