Rear tire spinning on Rim

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #1  

1700E Dreamer

Tractor
1700E
Just for your information. Massey 1700e series (2017), loaded with beet juice, Titan tires, My tires were spinning on the rims, it took a while to figure out , until I looked over the edge and watched it spin, both sides, could'nt figure out why it had trouble moving going up hill, on the flats it was OK, They did not look soft, but had about 6 lbs of pressure, that was the issue, the side wall says max the pressure 30 PSI. So we pumped in air until it reached about 30 PSI. No more spin. Just letting others know. Have a good day

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #2  
Now your tires are likely over inflated, rough riding, low traction with only the centers touching the ground. Gone from to soft to to hard.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #3  
I had it happen to me on my previous tractor. Took me a while to figure out also. 20 psi seems to be enough for me.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #4  
I have R-1's on my M6040 and beet juice in the rear. 18psi works fine in the rear - 35psi in the front. Gives me a full chevron pattern on the driveway dirt - rear. I don't think I would want to go any lower.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #7  
Hi,
Interesting problem. Perhaps a lesson here is newly fitted tyres must be inflated to maximum or close, worked for a bit and then reduced to a normal pressure. That might help settle the beading in.
Soil compaction is an issue in Australia, so reducing tyre pressure is the aim. I run a Massey 35 and a Ford 3000 with rear 14.9/24 at 8psi which seems about right as this just engages the whole r1 tread.

/ Rear tire spinning on Rim #9  
They make rim glue aka bead sealer which I would apply to the rims. Follow the directions. I would then inflate the tires to the max that is stamped on the tire. After a few days reduce the pressure to 10 pounds or so that will allow the tires to make full contact with the ground.