Rear remote options for the T273

/ Rear remote options for the T273
Very nice job! Lots of stuff you can use with that. Is that a King Kutter tiller I see? How does it work for you? Thanks for posting the pictures. How much time would you say you have in the project? Whatever it is, looks like it will be worth it.

Yep its a KingKutter. I have only had it a year but so far has worked flawless. Would guess I only put around 6-8 hours on it last year. Will be doing much more this year.

As far as how much time, not really sure what all counts. I spent alot of time thinking about doing it but not really much time getting it done. Probably had a couple solid hours in making the bracket. Another hour in painting the valve and bracket. Then a few hours putting all the fittings together and have it not leak. Here are the costs associated with the project.

3 Spool Valve from Surplus Center - $269
2' 1/4" Flat Stock - $16
Hoses & Fittings & Couplers + Extra male couplers - Discount Hydraulic Hose - $225
Nuts,Bolts, Frinding Wheels Etc.. - $20

Total= $530

Not sure if the dealer has any offerings, but I think I got by better off doing it myself. I can quicky unhook the valve if I need to use the original stock remotes for anything that requires constant flow. Plus I learn quite a few things. Now a hydraulic top link needs to be obtained for maximum effect.

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #22  
I have done this on a few tym's you would need to get a ML2 spool valve and remove the single spool that is on there now and install the ML2 spool. you will have to have a few new hoses made to pick up the inlet and the return flow of your hyd. then hook up your quick disconnect and add one more set. and get a top link cyl and a side tilt cyl Gearmore or tisco or i can get these. Or you can add a power be on valve these run about 300.00 plus