Rear Hydraulic Remotes on Ford 5610S

/ Rear Hydraulic Remotes on Ford 5610S
Collection bottles didn't appear on those and the hoses just diverted oil in the coupler to the ground. The bottles started showing up in the mid 2000's and were utilized in Europe before being used in the US models
That's good to know it isn't really needed then. Thank you!

My 3910 has those valves. They seep. Not enough that I've ever tried to replace the seals.

CNH has a wonderful website where you can view parts diagrams of every piece of your tractor. I use it frequently.

Here's a link to the website. It's my belief that CNH has the best parts access for older tractors of all the manufacturers.

Thanks. I have been looking around their website and I am impressed with the parts for these older tractors. I had not seen this site until Harry posted the link to the seal kit.

/ Rear Hydraulic Remotes on Ford 5610S #13  
Thanks. I have been looking around their website and I am impressed with the parts for these older tractors. I had not seen this site until Harry posted the link to the seal kit.
My 3910 is an 82 model. These are great utility sized tractors with exceptional features for their age. For example you can adjust the speed of the hydraulics. That's what those two knobs are for just above the couplers. You can independently slow down each set. There's a master speed control knob on the side of the trans by your right heel when seated. It slows down everything. I use these depending on what attachment I'm using.

My 3910 is an 82 model. These are great utility sized tractors with exceptional features for their age. For example you can adjust the speed of the hydraulics. That's what those two knobs are for just above the couplers. You can independently slow down each set. There's a master speed control knob on the side of the trans by your right heel when seated. It slows down everything. I use these depending on what attachment I'm using.
Man I had no idea. I have seen that knob but was unsure what it was for. I did know the knobs above the couplers was to adjust the flow but didn't know about the Master Speed Control knob.

/ Rear Hydraulic Remotes on Ford 5610S #15  
Man I had no idea. I have seen that knob but was unsure what it was for. I did know the knobs above the couplers was to adjust the flow but didn't know about the Master Speed Control knob.
Is your tractor FWA? Front Wheel Assist? 4 Wheel Drive?