Radio

/ Radio #11  
My dealer put a Sony radio in mine. Middle of the road with USB and aux port. Non blue tooth.

The stock speakers absolutely suck, and suck bad.

But to rep!ace them they say you gotta pop the cab top up. They say that but....

/ Radio #12  
Yes. You'll need to pop the top.

Its rather easy to do. Use a ladder. Take the bolts off the sides and front, under the lights. The prop rod was zip tied down at the front. The entire "blue" lid hinges at the back. Simply lift it up and then prop it up. Your speakers will be right there! Unhook them, unscrew them, install bigger and better!

/ Radio #13  
I didn't pop the roof when I replaced my speakers. When I installed the new speakers I used automotive body clips for the screws instead of the nut and bolt setup.

Last edited:
   / Radio
IMG_1194.JPG

You all were correct. The speakers SUCKED! I swapped them out for these 4” Polk ones. Much better sound. I wanted to go to a 5” speaker but I was afraid to cut/dremal the whole bigger to fit them. I have the same radio recommended above on the way. It’s 50 watts/channel so that should be much better than the stock which is 15/Channel. Loving the new tractor so far.

/ Radio
Got my new radio installed tonight. Between the speakers and radio WOW. what a difference. For a tractor I’m all set now. Very happy.
IMG_1300.JPG

/ Radio #17  
I hope to install just a player for USB or CD and I
can just play the music I like, the so called western
music is not for me prefer the older style 50's and
earlier.

willy