Quick tach loader system

/ Quick tach loader system #1  

cmkh3

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 322
Is the quick tach loader hook ups on the new 424 the same system as skid steers use or is it proprietary?
Thanks
Chris

/ Quick tach loader system #2  
I would guess that they would not reinvent the wheel. That being said I would get out the tape measure and make sure. Skid steer measurements are on here if you search for them. You want the ssqa except no other.

/ Quick tach loader system #3  
My Lx490 loader is skid steer quick attach. I drop bucket and attach grapple in minutes.

/ Quick tach loader system #4  
Is the quick tach loader hook ups on the new 424 the same system as skid steers use or is it proprietary?
Thanks
Chris

Looking at a 324 with the YL110 loader, the quick tach is proprietary. I can only assume it's the same on the 424 with YL210 loader but they didn't have one on the lot. I stopped by my Yanmar dealer, Knightdale Tractor, to order a tire for my Sc2400. While I was there I checked out the tractors they had. I should have gotten some more pictures and tried out the tractor but didn't have much time as I got there right before they closed. Here's a couple of pictures on how the bucket attaches. It has a hook on top like kind of like John Deere.

324_bucket_attachment.jpg

324_bucket_attachment2.jpg