Quick Hitches quick hitch choice

/ quick hitch choice #21  
They keep the QH's outside at the TSC here. If they watch on the security camera they will think I am talking to myself.

/ quick hitch choice #22  
I have the one from northern tool. Just bought the HF for $104 less the 20% coupon this weekend. They look the same. the northern tool one is at least two years old with at least 200 hrs of use. The slopy parts are just as slopy as the day I bought it. No problems here. I vote for HF, a little grinding may be needed, the top hook mod is on my to do list part not to high. Good luck.

/ quick hitch choice #23  
Yelbike, have you seen what Priefert does with their toplink? That's the way I'm gonna do both my HF's, it's the only thing I've seen that solves pretty much every problem mine have given me... Steve

(The link I posted earlier in the thread shows a pic of their toplink, I'll be drilling a few holes :=)

/ quick hitch choice #24  
Hey BC,

If I was having any trouble at all with mine, I'd do the same.

I've looked at those Preifert QH's and thought that tower might be a useful modification someday.

Mr. Yelbike,

Thanks for the comparison report.

Thomas

/ quick hitch choice #25  
I bought a Land Pride category 2 quick hitch (QH20) and never use it. Is there a good place to sell it? Craig's List perhaps?

/ quick hitch choice #26  
I bought a Land Pride category 2 quick hitch (QH20) and never use it. Is there a good place to sell it? Craig's List perhaps?

Locally on cl would be a good place to try with the shipping costs as high as they are for something like that.

/ quick hitch choice #27  

Why don't you use it?

/ quick hitch choice #28  
I also bought a speeco cat 1 quick hitch from Blaines fleet farm on sale for 150.00 with free shipping. .Works good.