Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector?

/ Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector? #1  

Dadnatron

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5100e with FEL
Does anyone have information or recommendations on a way to attach a shovel to a quick hitch?

I am always needing a shovel it seems, and I have no good place to carry one on my tractor. But I recognized I could mount one across my QH pretty easily.

I have been looking for something secure and easy to use, and found these Quick Fist connectors that look like they'd do the trick pretty well. But I see a few versions of them, and having no personal experience don't know whether one type would fit my needs better than another. I don't know if the only variations are size or other attributes.

IMG_0407.JPG

/ Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector? #2  
Stick it through the tube on the loader behind your bucket. At least my Kubota L3200 & L4060 have had a hollow brace tube there. Have some snow stakes in there on the L4060 now. They occasionally slide out & the shovel in the L3200 did too. Never got around to putting a rope or magnet or something on there to hold stuff in place.

I have a pair of Quick Fists holding a short shovel in the back of my truck for the past 7ish years. Still working well there, although I dont remember which models they are. I'm guessing they are origionals.

/ Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector? #3  
I have one on the Ranger, seems to be good quality rubber. Works well and has been on there for over two years.

P1300028.JPG

P1300027.JPG

/ Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector? #4  
We use them a lot on our fire trucks to hold everything from nozzles to shovels to heavy bars they are plenty rugged and work well.

/ Quick fist clamps or similar tool connector? #5  
Xfaxman thanks for your post
Modified my wood splitter with quick fist I had on shelf
Solved a problem with pickaroon

Attachments

• IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    799.2 KB · Views: 325