Quick Attach Recall

/ Quick Attach Recall #1  

Wilco

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK2610 TLB
Just got a call from the dealer about a recall on my 2017 ck2610. I have the older 26?? loader. Apparently the spacing on the quick-attach is incorrect and implements have been falling off the tractor. There's a new plate to fix the problem that has to be installed by the dealer.
Mostly on your dime to get it back to the dealer for the fix. Kioti will reimburse $1.50 a mile, up to 100 miles.

I'm not happy as it's going to cost me a few hundred dollars to get it to the dealership.

Anyone else get the call?

/ Quick Attach Recall #2  
I've not heard anything, but I've got the 4030C loader.

How far away is your dealer?

/ Quick Attach Recall
I've not heard anything, but I've got the 4030C loader.

How far away is your dealer?
Looks like 70 miles round trip from my house (x2). Going to have to find someone to do it as I don't own a trailer.

Last edited:
   / Quick Attach Recall #4  
Looks like 70 miles round trip from my house. Going to have to find someone to do it. Going to be 2 separate trips.

70 miles?!

Ouch; if it were bad enough I could drive my Kioti to the dealer, though it would be a slow trip.

/ Quick Attach Recall #5  
Just got a call from the dealer about a recall on my 2017 ck2610. I have the older 26?? loader. Apparently the spacing on the quick-attach is incorrect and implements have been falling off the tractor. There's a new plate to fix the problem that has to be installed by the dealer.
Mostly on your dime to get it back to the dealer for the fix. Kioti will reimburse $1.50 a mile, up to 100 miles.

I'm not happy as it's going to cost me a few hundred dollars to get it to the dealership.

Anyone else get the call?
I have a 2016 ck3510, it had a similar recall. I believe the pins were incorrect and were replaced. There was no charge for anything and my dealer is a real ass. Seems strange they would have a recall in 2016 and still not get it right in 2017.

/ Quick Attach Recall #6  
I have a 2016 ck3510, it had a similar recall. I believe the pins were incorrect and were replaced. There was no charge for anything and my dealer is a real ass. Seems strange they would have a recall in 2016 and still not get it right in 2017.

What loader do you have on your 3510? The 2610 only got it's new loader within the last few years.

/ Quick Attach Recall
The caller said nothing about pins...he said it was the QA plate...? Not sure what that means.

/ Quick Attach Recall #8  
70 miles?!

Ouch; if it were bad enough I could drive my Kioti to the dealer, though it would be a slow trip.
But that would allow you to 'rubberneck' and spy on all the neighbors. One thing I always do when going to my remote hayfields. I love to rubberneck at 18 mph.

/ Quick Attach Recall #9  
What loader do you have on your 3510? The 2610 only got it's new loader within the last few years.
I have a kl 4010 loader. The recall said the pins were not fully seating and could result in implement falling off. I'm trying to remember when the recall happened, summer of 2016 or 2017.

/ Quick Attach Recall #10  
Interesting that your machines, using different loaders, are roughly from the same period with the same issue.