Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
I was wondering if anyone knew what all comes in this kit? The reason I ask is that I picked this kit up for around $70 at an auction but I don't know if I have all of the parts that are supposed to be in the kit. From what I can tell it was never used. I don't have the box in front of me so I can't remember what was in the box. I know that there where about 4 or 5 hoses, some dust caps, and some other things.

I figured this was/is a cheap way to get hoses to use for my rear valve hookup I'm planning on my CCY SC2400. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #2  
Lay it out and take a photo to post. Might be able to help you with that info.

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #3  
here's what ya get!
scan0005.jpg

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606
here's what ya get!

Thanks for the picture.

I was looking at the jd parts catalog earlier comparing the pictures of what I'm supposed to be getting. Looking at the pictures it looks like there are a few more hoses in the pictures of the kit I picked up. I got this off of ebay so I'm waiting for it to be shipped to me and I won't know what's all included until I get it.

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #5  
Go your local JD dealer and ask the Service Manager to printout instructions for that kit part number. LVB25606

Picture only shows two hoses, but parts list calls out four. So to keep the picture simple, they only show two.

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #6  
That looks like the re-router kit. I have that on my 2520 along with the diverter kit.

4 hoses. Plugs into the loader ports, and routes couplers on the rear of the tractor.

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606 #7  
I'm not sure the above picture is the correct one for LVB25606

Rear hydraulic outlet kit

According to the description that kit routes the Dual Mid SCV's to the rear - therefore there will be four Quick Couplers when all is said and done.

Pic looks more like 3 rd SCV for Rear - two couplers only.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

/ Question Regarding The Rear SCV Kit LVB25606
That looks like the re-router kit. I have that on my 2520 along with the diverter kit.

4 hoses. Plugs into the loader ports, and routes couplers on the rear of the tractor.

I finally got the box today and that's exactly what it is. I really wasn't sure what I was getting but I figured for around $70 including shipping, I could use the hoses, quick disconnects and other items for hooking up a valve to run t-n-t and a rear remote on my sc2400. It looks like it came in the original box as the box has a date of 2006 on it. It also included the installation instructions.

Last edited: