Question on vehicles timing belt

/ Question on vehicles timing belt #32  
When one notes "it's a long family story" please refrain on making assumptions on family 👍

General rule I live by is when one is blessed with money that one did not work for, you do not waste that money.
I've read your initial reply... and that's something else, you are a better man than I am... I am sure you know this and I understand it is easy for me to say, but let me say this.... the worse thing you can do for someone you love is do everything for them...

/ Question on vehicles timing belt
I've read your initial reply... and that's something else, you are a better man than I am... I am sure you know this and I understand it is easy for me to say, but let me say this.... the worse thing you can do for someone you love is do everything for them...
Believe me, I do know that the worst thing you can do for some people is just do everything for them. This, however, is just a small piece of the larger puzzle with larger issues at play including a soon to be ex husband.

Sometimes however you can't pick you family, and I'm blessed because for the most part, I really do love my inlaws like their my own.

At least it's not dealing with a drug issue, just some very bad decision making processes IMO.

I don’t think I’m a better man, it’s just my own little world of crap I have to deal with. We all have family one way or another.

Last edited:
   / Question on vehicles timing belt
I'm using one post for 3 seperate threads (perhaps a sign you've been here too long 😉)

Picked up the car for the relative Tuesday night. Didn't get it done until about 6:30 PM and was waiting in the mechanics shop for a good 45 minutes (I can't complain, has treated me really well in the past, and he does work for my company on some of their work vehicles).

There was a guns and ammo magazine on the table (new one actually). I picked it up and started going through it. I was amazed at the amount of suppressors that are now being advertised along with the amount of guns with factory threaded barrels on them. Looking at all these "new and latest" guns they're pushing, I had absolutely no excitment to go out and buy one since I don't shoot a buttload I already have. Is this some sort of psychological form of depression? Just felt like I was getting old because I'm becoming like my dad and FIL because I'm at the point where I'm just happy with what I have (my only real addition was kind of guns). Who knows, perhaps the feeling will change? LMAO

To help pass the time, guy had a good dog to play with. You know you're dealing with a OK kind of man when he brings his dog to work with him every day. Guy was finally getting tired of playing fetch LOL

C.png

/ Question on vehicles timing belt #35  
I'm using one post for 3 seperate threads (perhaps a sign you've been here too long 😉)

Picked up the car for the relative Tuesday night. Didn't get it done until about 6:30 PM and was waiting in the mechanics shop for a good 45 minutes (I can't complain, has treated me really well in the past, and he does work for my company on some of their work vehicles).

There was a guns and ammo magazine on the table (new one actually). I picked it up and started going through it. I was amazed at the amount of suppressors that are now being advertised along with the amount of guns with factory threaded barrels on them. Looking at all these "new and latest" guns they're pushing, I had absolutely no excitment to go out and buy one since I don't shoot a buttload I already have. Is this some sort of psychological form of depression? Just felt like I was getting old because I'm becoming like my dad and FIL because I'm at the point where I'm just happy with what I have (my only real addition was kind of guns). Who knows, perhaps the feeling will change? LMAO

To help pass the time, guy had a good dog to play with. You know you're dealing with a OK kind of man when he brings his dog to work with him every day. Guy was finally getting tired of playing fetch LOL

View attachment 853372
Happy dog! I think that you made a friend there.

(Though the look also seems like "MY couch".)