Question for existing dealers

/ Question for existing dealers #1  

tattoosncheese

Tractor
Yanmar SA325
I am a dealer in the Northeast. Currently I am a Yanmar dealer (great machines, but not great dealer surport from Yanmar). I also have my Bad Boy mower dealer pestering to bring on their tractors.

I am opening a new store around 30 miles away in which I would have access to bring in a new brand. If you had a choice between Mahindra or Kioti as a line, which would you choose?

/ Question for existing dealers #2  
TYM is the rising star right now, which is who is making bad boy tractors too. Also 3 Yanmar models will be made by TYM in near future.

So you can be selling 3 different brands and stock same parts and train to service same tractors. It makes sense to me ...

/ Question for existing dealers #5  
I’ve never owned a Kioti and we don’t have a dealer nearby but I have looked at them. Them seem like good tractors. I’d choose Kioti.

I did a search on Kioti dealers in my area, Western Illinois, and the nearest is about 1 hour away, and there appears to be quite a few around. Mahindra is about 2 hours away and not very many around. I live in the middle of farm country too.

/ Question for existing dealers #6  
My impression is that Kioti has a stronger reputation than Mahindra. But this viewpoint is from my perspective as a buyer owner not as a dealer.

/ Question for existing dealers #7  
My vote is for Kioti. The suggestion about TYM would also be a good choice. If you brought in the Bad Boy tractors, maybe have them at your original location?

/ Question for existing dealers #8  
I am a dealer in the Northeast. Currently I am a Yanmar dealer (great machines, but not great dealer surport from Yanmar). I also have my Bad Boy mower dealer pestering to bring on their tractors.

I am opening a new store around 30 miles away in which I would have access to bring in a new brand. If you had a choice between Mahindra or Kioti as a line, which would you choose?
Are you strictly limited to those choices?
I feel like Deutz makes a great tractor, but they are under represented here in the US

/ Question for existing dealers #10  
Mahindra claims to sell more tractors than any other manufacturer in the world. When I was buying I looked at Mahindra but didn’t really care much for them, wound up buying LS.