Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #11  
Floor jack won't even come close to lifting my M9's up, have to use a 10 ton bottle jack and not on the drawbar either but on the welded plate the drawbar fits into.
Well, there's a big difference between a Kubota M9000 and an LS MT357HC. Your tractor is a 92HP tractor with large rear tires. That kubota weighs in at 6750lbs according to tractordata. The LS MT357HC is litterly half the tractor. It is a 57HP tractor with smaller rear tires weighing in at 3869lbs. Of course these numbers are without ballast in the tires.

It does suck that you cant use a regular floor jack. They do make 10t floor jacks. But they are expensive. The price of larger equipment is never just the purchase price of that equipment. Learned that with my semi truck. Cant use a simple 1/2" impact to get a lug nut off. :(

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #12  
Deciding on what jack to use, honestly, I don't think about. I walk over to where we keep the jacks and grab one. Wheel it over and start jacking. If it wont lift, I realize the object I am lifting is too heavy for that jack, and I go grab another one. I admit, that is probably not the best practice, and could harm the jacks. But thats why they have the bypass. The lowest capacity jack we have is a 2t, so almost every vehicle we have, that 2t jack will lift it. Here is a photo of that 2t jack lifting my ~5500lbs (4380lbs + beetjuice filled tires @ 600lbs/tire) XR4145C tractor.
I didn't even notice the tractor was over the jacks lifting capacity. It lifted it just fine.
20190601_140036.jpg

20190601_140036-1.jpg

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #13  
Thanks to our 5k forklift.
Lifted one side at a time by slipping the forks under the tire (as close together as possible with the tractor on the ground).
Then put the tractor on a jack stand as the OP showed and use the same forks to remove the liquid filled tire to put spacers on.

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #14  
Thanks to our 5k forklift.
Lifted one side at a time by slipping the forks under the tire (as close together as possible with the tractor on the ground).
Then put the tractor on a jack stand as the OP showed and use the same forks to remove the liquid filled tire to put spacers on.

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #16  
Floor jack won't even come close to lifting my M9's up, have to use a 10 ton bottle jack and not on the drawbar either but on the welded plate the drawbar fits into.

I'd love to have taken home a 12 ton floor jack when I left the Army; those would lift your Kubota, among other things.

/ Putting jack stands under the rear of a MT3 tractor #17  
This is a cool idea....no jack or stands needed. It would be great for a big shop doing service work.