Put your firewood in your fridge

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #11  
It took a while to load, and then I had to endure the intro. I guess I watch too many youtube videos and just want the intended content. Once they start talking "Hi Guys" , I'm gone! Or like not wanting to see two minutes of video to see a three second crash.

/ Put your firewood in your fridge
I am kind of surprised the weight didn't tear a larger hole in the back of that fridge after the first couple loaded trips on that woods road. I guess the chain is supporting it as well though, so kudos to the design. Worked well for a quick and dirty solution. :thumbsup:

If you do decide to make a true carry-all that will last a bit longer and carry a bigger load of wood, make sure you stay true to the spirit of the fridge-all and include a cooler or bar fridge on it so you can carry your beer and lunch. :drink:
Well the old freezer are sturdy. Not only that there is an outside frame and light sheet metal. There is an inner steel tub which about two inches from the outside all the way around which is heavy sheet metal. Very ridged. I think I am going to weld a bit of bracing and maybe even build heavy hinges on the bottom so I can release the winch and the fridge dumps it's load.

Ya. I know. I am the same so I think I am going to cut off that intro but this is what some of the youtube pros talk about. I don't agree because I don't even like to watch that unless it is really short and pertains to the topic. It's a pain skipping over it. On the other hand I look at the analytics and some people do drop off but it would surpass you how many endure it. To me it's not about making people endure it is giving them what they want.
It took a while to load, and then I had to endure the intro. I guess I watch too many youtube videos and just want the intended content. Once they start talking "Hi Guys" , I'm gone! Or like not wanting to see two minutes of video to see a three second crash.

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #14  
It's just getting a little out of hand if you ask me. You are asked to like, subscribe, enrole, open an account, say yes to cookies, verify your age, log in. Just let me surf or browse and if I like something enough or see a future in it, give me some way to pursue it.

I never realized that there was money in youtube videos. Now everyone is trying to be some kind of producer, or start a following, and it's annoying.

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #15  
Use what yer got as they say. :thumbsup:

It's just getting a little out of hand if you ask me. You are asked to like, subscribe, enrole, open an account, say yes to cookies, verify your age, log in. Just let me surf or browse and if I like something enough or see a future in it, give me some way to pursue it.

I never realized that there was money in youtube videos. Now everyone is trying to be some kind of producer, or start a following, and it's annoying.
There is very little money in youtube videos unless you make it big. I don't make any. Personally I don't watch T.V. because it is full of advertising and they call it a boob tube for a reason. With youtube and other social media there are people out there that share their experience, the knowledge etc and if you have any questions you can ask them not like t.v. T.v. you are bombed with advertising every few minutes. A 30 minute T.V. show can be watched on youtube in 5 minutes. On youtube or any other social media you make friends in which many of them get together and work on project. It's a great means to share information with real people. T.v. is full of B.S. and the big money players and government tells you what they want you to know. Yep... there is some abuse on youtube like everything else but I have personally made good pen pal friends and got together with like minded people I didn't know from around the area.

I highly recommend if any social media including youtube is stressing you out and causing you to express your hate then don't watch it. I know I don't watch the propaganda on T.V. Go to your shop and weld something up. As for me if I can't figure something out I go to youtube and do a search on and I watch a video on how to do it. From playing guitar to running my tractor, to building something, or getting opinions on a certain equipment before I buy it. It's all on social media without the fake hype you get a T.V. If you go to youtube, you see a bunch of comments on most videos and 90 percent of them are positive, encouraging, friendly and people make friends and swap stories. Again if this all stresses you out then I recommend that you don't watch it.

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #18  
Well the old freezer are sturdy. Not only that there is an outside frame and light sheet metal. There is an inner steel tub which about two inches from the outside all the way around which is heavy sheet metal. Very ridged. I think I am going to weld a bit of bracing and maybe even build heavy hinges on the bottom so I can release the winch and the fridge dumps it's load.

An automatic dumping carryall for firewood, made from a old refrigerator. Now you really are channeling Red Green. ;)