Put your firewood in your fridge

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #2  
I exited at the fish. Not much for those long intros with music and the whole nine yards. Just the subject matter please.

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #3  
Man, 18 second attention span! :laughing:

Had you stayed with it you'd have seen a winch pulling a fridge carcass out from behind some junked vehicle, an ax used on the carcass, lots of mosquitos, and a project worthy of Red Green. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed it immensely!!! :laughing:

/ Put your firewood in your fridge
You can't please everyone that's for sure but thanks for the accolades. Glad you enjoyed it.
Man, 18 second attention span! :laughing:

Had you stayed with it you'd have seen a winch pulling a fridge carcass out from behind some junked vehicle, an ax used on the carcass, lots of mosquitos, and a project worthy of Red Green. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed it immensely!!! :laughing:

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #5  
Gives new meaning to the words "life hack"
Holy **** he's a hack.
Reminds me of one of those Alaska shows, I'm all for using what you have on hand but c'mon man, a fridge and a chain?
I guess the bucket doesn't work?

I use the bucket too but the bucket only holds 10 percent of a cord so that is 10 trips to make a cord. I wanted to increase the payload. So the fridge has 15 percent of a cord and the bucket 10 percent so every trip to the trailer now take 25 percent of a cord. I spent 10 minutes and zero dollars putting this together so that's a good deal. Sorry you didn't get the hint of humour and decided insult me instead. :cool2:
Gives new meaning to the words "life hack"
Holy **** he's a hack.
Reminds me of one of those Alaska shows, I'm all for using what you have on hand but c'mon man, a fridge and a chain?
I guess the bucket doesn't work?

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #7  
I use the bucket too but the bucket only holds 10 percent of a cord so that is 10 trips to make a cord. I wanted to increase the payload. So the fridge has 15 percent of a cord and the bucket 10 percent so every trip to the trailer now take 25 percent of a cord. I spent 10 minutes and zero dollars putting this together so that's a good deal. Sorry you didn't get the hint of humour and decided insult me instead. :cool2:

Some people do not know the joy of having a junkpile out back. You use what you can when you can. If it decreased your work by 60%iy was a smashing success. Probably a member of the safety police too. p.s. my carryall is made out of Bilco cellar entry doors and 2*4s

Junk piles are good. Actually it is not really my junk pile but I am welcome to it. It's just beside the property I am cutting on. I will try to find your carry all made of a door. I am glad now that I was brought up lower middle class with not much money where I learnt to be resourceful. I then got a career in information system and forgot about being resourceful and just bought stuff. I semi retired from that and now living poor again so my poor mans training that I had growing up is coming in handy. As for the police...I don't get it.. Having they figured out yet that most people just frown on this sort of bullying? man... they make themselves look bad. wow.. lol
Some people do not know the joy of having a junkpile out back. You use what you can when you can. If it decreased your work by 60%iy was a smashing success. Probably a member of the safety police too. p.s. my carryall is made out of Bilco cellar entry doors and 2*4s

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #9  
I am kind of surprised the weight didn't tear a larger hole in the back of that fridge after the first couple loaded trips on that woods road. I guess the chain is supporting it as well though, so kudos to the design. Worked well for a quick and dirty solution. :thumbsup:

If you do decide to make a true carry-all that will last a bit longer and carry a bigger load of wood, make sure you stay true to the spirit of the fridge-all and include a cooler or bar fridge on it so you can carry your beer and lunch. :drink:

/ Put your firewood in your fridge #10  
I exited at the fish. Not much for those long intros with music and the whole nine yards. Just the subject matter please.

Machine gun thumbs up.jpg

nuff said.