Price Check purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510
I am at 7,000 ft and have not noticed any task that power was an issue. If the grass is too tall... slow down a bit, it will get cut.... Digging a hole, take another couple of bucketfuls...... I don't rush through any project. Most people around here use older small machines at 20-25 hp all day long....

There is one guy that has a JD 55 cab tractor.... he says "I bought one way too big". We all laugh when he can't turn around or get the tractor into where he needs. We are not out cutting large acreage of hay or plowing 20 acres.... no need for more HP or a turbo.

No regen needed with the Tractors at 25hp and under. Bigger, better, badder.... if money was no object, sure.... would it be worth it? Probably not...

I'm at about 7,200 feet elevation. I definitely don't want to go bigger than the 3510. The problem with Kioti (at the moment) is that many of the dealers are out of stock for the 2610 and the 3510. COVID! Dealer in Fort Collins has a 4010 but the $ keeps going up with the HP and I have several implements I want to buy, including the pricey backhoe!
Thanks!

Another twist on this CK2610HST 4WD is that while it is new, it's a 2019. Does anybody know if there are any significant differences between a 2019 and a 2020? It looks like I could get a 2020, but I'd have to go to Arizona or Texas for it, and if there's little difference between a 2019 and 2020, then I'm generally indifferent.

I'm happy that somebody spotted the 20' trailer on the quote, leading to the general conclusion that this price quote is fairly competitive. Thanks!

Another item on the list! The dealer has a "6' Brush Chief" brush mower -- for $1635. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Thanks again for your thoughts and opinions!

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510 #14  
Another twist on this CK2610HST 4WD is that while it is new, it's a 2019. Does anybody know if there are any significant differences between a 2019 and a 2020? It looks like I could get a 2020, but I'd have to go to Arizona or Texas for it, and if there's little difference between a 2019 and 2020, then I'm generally indifferent.

I'm happy that somebody spotted the 20' trailer on the quote, leading to the general conclusion that this price quote is fairly competitive. Thanks!
On the CK3510 I know they added a rear 3 point lever. Not sure if it was on the '19 or '20 model year though. I don't know about the ck2610 either. But I did order the parts to retro fit it on my '17 model ck4010sehc... Everything seems to match up. Waiting for the parts to arrive.

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510 #15  
The new, new 2020's have the option for a MMM, so a mid PTO. Not sure if the 2019's have the mid PTO. It may not matter to you, if it has one or not, but if you were thinking of a front snow blower, it would need it.

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510 #16  
2020 CK2610 got a new seat that allows arm rests on both sides I believe vs just the right.

And yes, 2019 can do MMM - usually wait until the 50HR service because you have to drain the hydro to put it in.

2020 CK2610 got a new seat that allows arm rests on both sides I believe vs just the right.

And yes, 2019 can do MMM - usually wait until the 50HR service because you have to drain the hydro to put it in.

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Still working on a purchase. COVID has affected supply chains in strange ways. A dealer I talked with in Arizona has ~6 tractors, but no tires -- so the tractors are sitting there, some sold. And backhoes are backordered for several weeks. Strange times.

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510 #18  
Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Still working on a purchase. COVID has affected supply chains in strange ways. A dealer I talked with in Arizona has ~6 tractors, but no tires -- so the tractors are sitting there, some sold. And backhoes are backordered for several weeks. Strange times.

Think the lack of parts/backhoes is a perfect storm. You have folks that are wanting to be more self-reliant, so they're buying up tractors and associated equipment. I'm waiting on a trailer to be built right now, and the manufacturer has a 4 month back-log. Combine all that with import restrictions due to COVID, and you have a supply chain issue.

If things calm down and folks figure out that they can still get chicken at the grocery store without having to feed or mess with them, we may see quite a few used tractors come on the market.

/ purchase questions re: Kioti CK2610HST, or 3510 #19  
If you haven't made your purchase yet, please check out this thread, where I went through many of the concerns you have. https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/431640-importance-dealer-proximity-5.html

In particular, for pricing, check out post #43. Then, check out Bruno's Tractors for LS and Greene's Tractors for Kioti. They are both far from you, but they each ship for free and offer better prices than I have seen you post. If you decide you need the security of a close-by dealer, get the best quote for what you want, delivered to your doorstep, and take that quote to your nearby dealer.
Good luck. Please post your results.

Attached is a picture of my new tractor. It now has a whopping 3.6 hours on it.

Phil

Attachments

• Ready for Use.jpg
    Ready for Use.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 144