Tires PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix
Mine was actually called "SLIME". It was a 16 ounce bottle. The liquid it bright green and there are little dark chunks about the size of large grains of sand in it. It was under $10.00 per bottle. They recommended half a bottel for car tires and a full bottle for lawn tractors and ATVs.

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #12  
David:
I also got the brand name "Slime". I think Hans was referring to that brand in his earlier posts, as well. Someone posted the URL from which I ordered mine: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=34116/>Harbor Freight Slime Link</A>
The 1845 takes a quart per tire. Sounds as if the Gempler pink version is cheaper than "Slime". Pajoube posted about Slime in bigger quantity than quarts, at Sears, but my Sears store didn't have it.
So far, either Slime works, or I haven't punctured anything.

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #13  
<font color=red>Sounds as if the Gempler pink version is cheaper than "Slime"</font color=red>

My Gempler's green (dull blue/green) stuff was 45.95 for the gallon. The stuff I found in the tires is bright luminescent green

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #14  
I'll be interested to hear what PT says might have been put in there. Mine didn't have anything at all that came out when I removed the stems.
Sounds as if your Gempler stuff may be the same as Slime, packaged differently. Price looks about the same when you figure I bought by the quart and paid for shipping. I'm still out about 12 bucks, but now I don't feel as bad about it.
I've seen it available a number of places in pints, some as cheap as $7.49. My motorcycling family members say it is really popular for off-road bikes - enduros, hare scrambles, etc.

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #15  
Charlie<font color=green> I'm still out about 12 bucks, but now I don't feel as bad about it.</font color=green>Don't feel too bad, Sean says he thinks they Slimed mine at my request but I don't even think I had ever heard of Slime at that point. My enlightenment came later here on TBN. Anyway I guess I have Slime AND a Gallon of Gemplers HD I may not need. For reference, my Gemplers order was for 1 gal HD for the tractor at $45.95 plus 2 qt Off Road for the attachments at $10.95 each plus shipping at $8.90

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #16  
Does anyone know anything about berryman tire sealing compound? Tractor supply co. has it for $5.99 per quart size or 19.99 for gallon size. It states it is for tube or tubeless tires where slime states it is for tubeless.

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #17  
ernemats, I've used the Berryman's tire sealer in the little pneumatic tires on a little chipper/shredder and suspect it works as well as slime, but can't say for sure. At least I didn't have any more flats after I used it.

/ PT425 Flat Turf Tires & Slime Fix #18  
My front left tire has a slow leak. Found the "Slime" at Home Depot for under $7 a bottle...