PT Pucker and Moss Road

/ PT Pucker and Moss Road #11  
That got me thinking.... I was 40 when I bought it. A couple weeks ago one of our kids asked me how old I was. I said 58. Kid said she didn't think I was that old. I said "I'll be 70 in 12 years." She said "WOW!" :laughing:

/ PT Pucker and Moss Road #12  
Stop it, you're making me feel old!!!! Lol

Last edited:
   / PT Pucker and Moss Road #14  
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time does fly by fast it has been 20 years since I bought my 422, I find myself using it for a lot of things now that I did by hand 20 years ago, I guess I am just getting lazy and old

/ PT Pucker and Moss Road #15  
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time does fly by fast it has been 20 years since I bought my 422, I find myself using it for a lot of things now that I did by hand 20 years ago, I guess I am just getting lazy and old

Funny, now that our place is in order, thanks to the PT, I now find myself using hand tools to maintain the place. The big jobs are done. I'm just weeding and pruning, planting and such now. Using the bicycle-wheeled cart to move mulch around, a pitchfork to spread it in the flowers, and that's about it. PT is seeing little use other than mowing the lawn. Gotta get it out to our remote property and brush hog the trails pretty soon, but it's been raining every weekend.

/ PT Pucker and Moss Road #16  
Speaking of brush hogging, I値l be going to the machine shop tomorrow to pick up my stump jumper and new blades for the Power Trac Brush Cutter. New holes had to be drilled for retro fitting this stuff. I値l talk about it in a post made several months ago, soon.

Last edited: