Proposed update to front porch forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Proposed update to front porch forum rules #251  
   / Proposed update to front porch forum rules #252  
We will all get peace one day. Don't push it.

I noticed that you are in a competition here for top poster position with Hay Dude breathing down your neck. Is there money in this?
I average 6.6 posts per day.
You average 7.7.

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #253  
I thought it was resolved. Practically everyone here want moderation. I am the only dissenter so far.

I don't get it. This forum is the most orderly by far compared to all the others I have been to including sites for academics where pretty sharp barbs are traded between faculty members of universities.

I thought I was the only wimp here among tough tractor owning men who are making our country great.
So why do you want to mess things up?

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #254  
What are you doing here? We obviously have nothing intellectual to offer you. You obviously know nothing about tractors or farming. What are you doing here?
I am here to be among kindred spirits: "The demographic here is not farmers. Not even close. From what I read, it's predominantly middle aged to retired white guys with small acreage, mostly above average income, mostly conservative viewpoints". (MossRoad)

I will be having a small acreage soon. There is much to learn here before I act. I prefer an intellectual approach to rural living by learning from your experiences to avoid the accidents and screw-ups you guys suffered.

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #256  
For some reason that part of your statement sticks out like a sore thumb.
Actually, it is a lacerated finger needing 7 stitches. He was building a barn. Then, there was that other guy who was building a house and the wind blew down the wall panels on the second floor. Luckily, he wasn't around when that happened. I don't want to end up getting killed building my dream home. I will just work with the architect on the design and let him get a contractor to build it.

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #257  
What are you doing here? We obviously have nothing intellectual to offer you. You obviously know nothing about tractors or farming. What are you doing here?
He’s playing games with your head.
The score is Sree 251, you 0.

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #258  
   / Proposed update to front porch forum rules #259  
Again amazing . Kindergarten with ? adult participants .

/ Proposed update to front porch forum rules #260  
I have no interest in a Twitter clone here. If it's not about rural life / hobby farms / farm equipment, I don't want to wade through it on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.