/ Property Development
Good to hear you worked it out - but just a comment though on your tractor use/needs. For what you are doing IMO, you would be better off with a true TLB like the L47, M59 machines. Ya, they are more $$ but are built to take clearing and digging all day long - but no standard cab like you have now.

Also, take advantage of the "free excavator" rental to dig your cabin foundation and place rocks in the spring! Nothing like a mini ex to do that along with your tractor to provide materials you can get a lot of work done.
I was kind of thinking the same. I have a dump trailer so with the excavator and dump trailer going I could get a lot of work done.

/ Property Development
Look what end up happening to my wheel disk. That could of been bad. I had to replace the wheel disk.

Picture below. Link to fixing the wheel disk.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.32.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.32.20 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 74
   / Property Development #83  
Look what end up happening to my wheel disk. That could of been bad. I had to replace the wheel disk.

Picture below. Link to fixing the wheel disk.

Wow!! That disk is quite chewed up. Important to inspect machine and check bolt and lug torque periodically.

Really like your progress on a wonderful piece of property! Thanks for bringing us along on the journey!

/ Property Development
This forum is incredibly helpful. I have 3800 hours on my tractor so yes I am going to have some issues. Doing repairs is painful to me but my pain is reduced by the good people on this forum. Anytime I have a problem I will post it and every time within hours I get great suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks everyone.