Probably not the best forum for this...

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #61  
There are no GMO wheat crops being used in the US thats a fact . If Gly was sprayed on wheat before seed head development it would kill it, I assumed you knew that . being your an expert at wheat production , If a 1/3 of farmers use it as a quick kill after the plant if fully mature and not growing It has no bearing on the wheat.

Timing is critical in spraying - as you know. Too early and the harvest is reduced - but correctly applied it gives a heavier harvest as the not fully ripened wheat, ripens quickly as the plant begins to die - catching up with the already ripened wheat. (addresses uneven ripening) ............ This would be great if consumers were not concerned with the glyphosate residue that is increased with this practice.

I am not an expert obviously. But then I think you are not either. You just know the ways you like to do something, and that's good enough for you.

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #62  
There are no GMO wheat crops being used in the US thats a fact . If Gly was sprayed on wheat before seed head development it would kill it, I assumed you knew that . being your an expert at wheat production , If a 1/3 of farmers use it as a quick kill after the plant if fully mature and not growing It has no bearing on the wheat.

Understood. But you can understand how some of us organic minded consumers see this late-kill gly application as a risk that it will end up still on our food and thus in our bodies, right?

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #63  
Understood. But you can understand how some of us organic minded consumers see this late-kill gly application as a risk that it will end up still on our food and thus in our bodies, right?

I understand completely and I do advise everyone to make a conscious choice but as with anything the are 3 sides to the story and the truth is somewhere in between. Speculation and regurgitating half truths or false information is an issue . HeII everything in California is deemed is a cancer causing agent but that does make it true any test or study can be manipulated to say what ever . There are more studies and publications that state GMO/ Gly show no significant risk. A persons genes determines the adverse effects that some products hay on their body. I went to visitation this week of a farmer that glyPhosphate and fried chicken killed at the age of 93 .

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #64  
---Glyphosate and metabolite residues concentrate in the liver and kidney, and both animal studies and human investigations have highlighted liver and/or kidney problems.

- Re living longer, we also have this - Sperm counts and health, and male fertility, have declined over the last two to three generations. Several cancers are becoming more common, and the frequency and severity of reproductive problems and birth defects are rising.

Where do you get this 'information'? Especially about concentration in liver and kidneys?

How do you equate increased cancer with glyphosate? Why not cell phone use or airplane flights? They have increased far more in usage than glyphosate.

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #65  
You posted before that glyphosate was never used in wheat crops - ie no gmo wheat. Now you say 1/3 of wheat is sprayed. - At one time, before glyphosate + Monsanto came along - no one used it. Now it is common.

Inigo 2.jpg

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #66  
Where do you get this 'information'? Especially about concentration in liver and kidneys?

How do you equate increased cancer with glyphosate? Why not cell phone use or airplane flights? They have increased far more in usage than glyphosate.

How about all the chemicals people have sprayed in their yards for termites and in their homes for spiders and bugs. what about the clothes they wear that come from overseas and are immersed in unknown chemicals and dyes. how about the increase in medications that dr's are prescribing for every ailment known to man. The plastics in all the new tractors and cars . the plastic in the millions of bottles of water and soda. The Led lights everyone is using the airplanes flying overhead with chem trails, Bluetooth ear phones the list goes own and on times are changing and everything has the potential to cause you or someone to fall victim to it.

/ Probably not the best forum for this...
How about all the chemicals people have sprayed in their yards for termites and in their homes for spiders and bugs. what about the clothes they wear that come from overseas and are immersed in unknown chemicals and dyes. how about the increase in medications that dr's are prescribing for every ailment known to man. The plastics in all the new tractors and cars . the plastic in the millions of bottles of water and soda. The Led lights everyone is using the airplanes flying overhead with chem trails, Bluetooth ear phones the list goes own and on times are changing and everything has the potential to cause you or someone to fall victim to it.

People said the same things about chemicals like Chlordane...

You have absolutely zero knowledge of what "really long term" effects of Glyphosate may bear on human health (because nobody does)...you just babble on about what you hope to be the case...

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #68  
People said the same things about chemicals like Chlordane...

You have absolutely zero knowledge of what "really long term" effects of Glyphosate may bear on human health (because nobody does)...you just babble on about what you hope to be the case...

/Pine... and you cry wolf because you wish it to be so.

Show me the REAL data, not some 'free think/UFO' website making crap up. I am OPEN to data...

Change my mind

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #69  
Well, I managed to wade through this entire thread.

First thought that popped into my pea brain was; how many of the folks posting here smoke or chew tobacco? How many drink a little too much? How many drive without a seat belt or run a chainsaw without chaps?

/ Probably not the best forum for this...
/Pine... and you cry wolf because you wish it to be so.

Show me the REAL data, not some 'free think/UFO' website making crap up. I am OPEN to data...

Change my mind

Hardly crying wolf...LoL

It is the FDA doing the study...it was data from early findings of the yet released study that states Glyphosate was found in all the foods they tested...

It is other studies and legal findings in multiple lawsuits that link glyphosate to health issues...

Two different issues...one, glyphosate in food...and two, glyphosate health concerns...