Price Check Pricing on CK25

/ Pricing on CK25 #11  
<font color="blue">I wonder if Kioti has the volume to hold the cost down. </font>

As previously posted.....Kioti is holding prices at current levels.

<font color="blue"> #408879 - 04/14/04 05:27 PM
The new price list are in...... NO INCREASE IN PRICE OF TRACTORS< TIRES< LOADERS< BACKHOES < TILLERS <AND FINISH MOWERS.....
</font>

Don

/ Pricing on CK25 #12  
Take it from someone who knows that nobody (well someone does but they ain't talkin) knows when the 25/30 will be here.
Here in June would be wonderful later no surprise.
Also only HST will be avail first.

Hey let me start a rumor - DK 85's

It ain't here til it's here
Dave

/ Pricing on CK25 #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( MessickFarmEqu, just curious how many Kioti's do you sell anually? )</font> I can answer that, Don, NONE. John

/ Pricing on CK25 #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey let me start a rumor - DK 85's )</font> Now Dave, you've gone and done it. I was keeping my mouth shut and you told! See if I ever keep your secrests again! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ Pricing on CK25 #16  
A bit off topic:

I've checked with a couple of Kioti dealers in the mid-Atlantic area for a quote on a CK30HST w/KL130 loader. They have given me FULL list price as their best offer (plus what I think is expensive delivery) and they won't even pass to me the rebate if and when it is made available on this model

At this point I'm almost ready to take it up the tailpipe and go back to the local Kobota dealer (had a problematic L235 for years that I bought new from them). The only other alternative is a very long-distance relationship with a Kioti dealer that is willing to work with me on the $.

Is this just typical pricing for the region or most Kioti dealers in general?

Thump

/ Pricing on CK25 #17  
Thumper - Im sorry to hear about you problems with the Kioti dealer in your area. This is not the practice at most Kioti dealerships, and it is not the practice here at mine. Is this just one kioti dealer you have talked to quoting list price or a couple in your area?

/ Pricing on CK25 #18  
John ... Kioti in order to survive, will have to set their sites on market share - meaning going after the throat of JD, Kubota and CNH ... they will not spend time and money worring about the slew of other mfgs. They've got green orange and blue sites on their marketing guns.

Its a two edged sword. The cost/quality aware public will pay for an equal or superior product and the manufacture will not discount what he believes to be an equal or superior product. Simple supply side economics. Kioti may have been a good discounted value 2 years ago, but their product has improved noticibly and those days I suspect are long gone.

Another way to look at it ... if their product withstands the qualitative scrutiny of the other big 3, they can't make money selling it for less than their competitors.

If it is not quite as good a product and command retail or NEAR retail pricing that matches the big 3, then their product will sit around on lots dry rotting.

My opinion ...