Price Check Pricing on CK25

/ Pricing on CK25 #1  

RyanF

Hi everone,

I have moved from the expensive NHs to looking at Kiotis. My brother strongly reccomends these tractors and I am thinking about heading to the dealer. I was wondering what a CK25 with a MMM would cost. No HST, manual, and nothing else but the MMM.

I wanted a price before I decide to go to the dealer. Thanks for all the help.

Ryan

/ Pricing on CK25 #2  
Have the prices been posted here yet? The dealers should have them by now as they were just released, but I don't remember seeing them posted here yet.

/ Pricing on CK25 #3  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Have the prices been posted here yet? )</font> No, the dealers won't post them per their agreements with Kioti. If anyone else has gotten prices from dealers, they can post them if they want to. Contact a dealer if you want to get prices, as they supposedly have them in their hot little hands now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep in mind that until you're really making a deal, you may get higher prices than you would when actually buying. Thanks, John

/ Pricing on CK25 #5  
These is apparently how we price them.

Pay the list price then give the FEL and MMM away.

Ohhh is this sour grapes or rotten apples.

I am having another "out of body experience "

Dave ( I think )

/ Pricing on CK25 #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( HUH?)</font> I think Bigtractor was tired of being bargained with that day. People really try to get one down to the last penny sometimes, thus the "sell at list and give the loader and MMM" comment. Don't think a dealer could last long doing that. John

/ Pricing on CK25 #8  
My Gut says: How bout a reality check for future Kioti buyers. With only a LITTLE variation, the new CK HST models, I'm predicting will retail for the same money as the blue, green and the other orange models of compartive sizes.

Kioti is poised to enter the majors. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pricing on CK25 #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My Gut says: How bout a reality check for future Kioti buyers. With only a LITTLE variation, the new CK HST models, I'm predicting will retail for the same money as the blue, green and the other orange models of compartive sizes.)</font>
I think in general, they will still be very competitive. After all, there is a lot of competition out there besides those you named. As long as the others are vying for position, there are too many that could knock Kioti down if their pricing gets too high. John

/ Pricing on CK25 #10  
I will be surprised to see where this ends up. I am expecting it to be a bit high to really be competitive. From what I have been hearing floating around importing tractors is becomming much less profitable because of current exchange rates. Its hitting some companies much harder than others. I wonder if Kioti has the volume to hold the cost down.