Price Check Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #21  
Was the local dealer on RT1 just south of Portsmouth?

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #22  
Hi all I made a decision I'm going to buy from the dealer who is a few hours away he wants 28,900 for the TLB package loaded tires hooks normal stuff.

So this is a dk40se hst tlb for 28900 vs the other dealer that wants 31700 that's 2800 dollars difference.

And this new dealer made a fair profit or he would not have sold it to you. The first dealer just wanted $2800 over and above a fair profit. Maybe wanted to take the wife on a vacation, or who knows what. But in any case he is disappointed now. He played the game and he lost.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #23  
Hi all I made a decision I'm going to buy from the dealer who is a few hours away he wants 28,900 for the TLB package loaded tires hooks normal stuff.

So this is a dk40se hst tlb for 28900 vs the other dealer that wants 31700 that's 2800 dollars difference.

Right on!

That $2800 is either a LOT or diesel, or insurance for the life of the tractor, or a couple really nice implements. Enjoy.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #24  
And this new dealer made a fair profit or he would not have sold it to you. The first dealer just wanted $2800 over and above a fair profit. Maybe wanted to take the wife on a vacation, or who knows what. But in any case he is disappointed now. He played the game and he lost.

For some reason, a lot of dealers don't seem to care. If there's this much wiggle room on a Kioti, imagine how much there is on a Deere, or Kubota that costs 7-12k more for similar machines!

Yes, I'm ducking now :laughing:

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #25  
For some reason, a lot of dealers don't seem to care. If there's this much wiggle room on a Kioti, imagine how much there is on a Deere, or Kubota that costs 7-12k more for similar machines!

Yes, I'm ducking now :laughing:

I know what I am getting you for Christmas!... flameproof underwear, Class III bulletproof vest and a Kevlar helmet!:laughing::laughing:

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #26  
I know what I am getting you for Christmas!... flameproof underwear, Class III bulletproof vest and a Kevlar helmet!:laughing::laughing:

I already have two out of three, but the undies might be handy :D

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST
The local one was route1 (bacheldersales)

They told me that the neither of there shops would move on price and since they were good friends with the guy in enfield don't bother calling him because he won't complete with them.

I did call the guy in enfield he gave me a price and then went back on the price an hour later. telling me it would be 2000 dollars more than he quoted me. Needless to say I don't' know what everybody else's experience with route 1 tractor/batchelder/ the guy in enfield nh has been but mine wasn't great. Not a one of them passed the smell test for me.

I don't want the guy I bought from to catch slack from the merchant guild that has apparently taken over equipment sales in NH MAINE area so I'm not going to mention who he was unless some one is looking for a deal I'll do it through PM.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #28  
Yep, I shopped at your local dealership. I was told they have two shops, the son runs the place in NH and the father runs another dealership over the border in Maine, but for the all intents and purposes they are the same dealership and between the two of them they have a pretty good market area cornered. Interesting to note, the son actually steered me over to the Yanmars even tho I came to look at Kiotis. The Yanmar rep was onsite to do demos, so that's probably the reason why.

Anywho, my honest opinion was that Batchelder offers pretty good service with free delivery. I also got the impression they would come out to you if there was anything wrong with the tractor. I really didn't want any of that, being the self-reliant and obstinate type of person I am. However, I understand some people want or expect that kind of service and there should be a premium for that. In any event, like you I bought my tractor a couple hours away in New Boston, who sells Yanmars and Masseys. I think I got a better deal on price and that was really all that mattered to me.

Enjoy your new tractor!