Price Check Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST
If being in NE makes it hard to buy equipment I could travel to pick it up I have a 20' 14k gvwr trailer anybody have any dealer recommendations for near NE that will give me decent pricing spending a day driving and a few hundred on fuel seems worth saving thousands on a tractor.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #12  
Don't get excited, you're not going to save thousands. There aren't thousands to be made on tractors. Buy local or as close to home as possible.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #13  
Don't get excited, you're not going to save thousands. There aren't thousands to be made on tractors. Buy local or as close to home as possible.

If the OP is willing to drive to NC, I bet he could save thousands. I didn't have to bargain that hard with my dealer and didn't realize what a good price I was getting until I saw some of the other prices from around the country on this forum. I got $3400 worth of extras, and paid $200 less than the Op was quoted. Granted, my dealer is within a 90 min drive of the headquarters/warehouse, but I wouldn't figure that there is $3600 in shipping costs to send the tractor up to NH.

Can I get the number of the dealer in NC I will have it shipped or drive down and get it. cost about 2k to ship for NC so it's worth it

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #15  
I'm telling ya, unless they are making thousands more than normal up in NE, there is not thousands to be saved. The frt. on a tractor from NC is @350.

I made a few phone calls and I found a dk40se hst with loader for 21,900 its 3 hours away the local dealer about an hour away wants 24,500, they won't even meet in the middle of the other dealers price.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #17  
I made a few phone calls and I found a dk40se hst with loader for 21,900 its 3 hours away the local dealer about an hour away wants 24,500, they won't even meet in the middle of the other dealers price.

I am getting my DK40 HST on Friday. Cost: 21,700 with loader and second rear remote. Seems like prices are somewhat lower down here in the south.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #18  

You sure about that?
See below:

That price is much more like what it should be.
My dealer is Reedy Creek Equipment in Lexington, NC. The owner is the salesman and delivery man. Small operation, but very responsive and easy to communicate with.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #19  
Hmmm, doesn't really bode well for future relations with the local dealer, if that matters to you. Seems strange he wouldn't go half way atleast. But for me at 225 hrs, I have only been to my dealer to buy filters and they did warranty the battery which had a small leak.
Maybe let the local dealer think it over for a week and try again, a couple times I had quotes drop when building my house after waiting a while and calling again.

Hi all I made a decision I'm going to buy from the dealer who is a few hours away he wants 28,900 for the TLB package loaded tires hooks normal stuff.

So this is a dk40se hst tlb for 28900 vs the other dealer that wants 31700 that's 2800 dollars difference.