Price Check Price check on Kioti CK2510HST

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #11  
the ck3510se with cab and hst TLB was like 36k i think? no haggling on my end because they gave me good value on trade. and frankly if you can't think of X dollars worth of work you can do with your piece of equipment then it might not be worth buying. i dont understand people penny pinching on equipment that helps with work so tremendously.

plus, in new england... go get a quote from a john deere or kubota dealer and see what the white collar tractor owners pay :laughing:

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #12  
Negative - the 25K was for just the TLB. It appears the other quote I got was also just for the TLB - a 'mistake' by that dealer.

That seems high to me. I purchased a CK2610hst TLB for 25k. I would think the 2510 would be $23.5-24.

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #13  
Thanks LS - this is a decent barometer - but his tractors do not include the backhoe - a roughly 7-8K proposition. That said, it does help me work my way back to normalization of the pricing. Thanks!

Yes, if you search the site, 2610 w/ backhoe is $23,900. Go on tractorhouse site and there is another dealer selling the CK 2610 w/ the 4030 loader for $18,650. You can add the backhoe for $4,675. Total for TLB =$ 23,325. I'm thinking of getting one.

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST
Thanks all - I'm waiting for another quote from George at Concord Tractor (NH). He seemed interested in actually selling a tractor to me. Super nice guy with what looks like 50 years in the industry. Will post what happens (if it happens). I don't chase sales people though :thumbsup: