Price Check Price check on Kioti CK2510HST

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #1  

kingofbytes

Bronze Member
Hi All,
I went to my local Kioti dealer near me Batchelder in southern NH. I mentioned pricing for the following:
  • CK2510HST with Loader and Backhoe
  • Mid Mount Mower
  • Snow Blower
I was quoted 'roughly 28K'. There is the Deerfield Fair coming up this week where he mentioned they might go a little lower there. I also mentioned I was interested in some other accessories. For example he estimated the Cab for the tractor at $6800 installed. I also asked about adding a tiller, a quick hitch, front forks, a bush hog. He mentioned he'd basically sell those cheap and that the Kioti branded implements (as opposed to Woods) were slightly more money (but could be included in the warranty of the tractor and the financing as well.

I want to give my local dealer business but just want to pay what other TBN'ers are paying. Thoughts on the quote?

Thank you everyone! :thumbsup:

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST
Recently attended the Kioti tent at the Deerfield and saw the CK2510HST TLB for $25K special pricing. Thoughts?

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #3  
Is the 25K with.

CK2510HST with Loader and Backhoe
Mid Mount Mower
Snow Blower

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #4  
I didn't shop that model at all, so maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds like a bad deal to me.

I bought a ck3510se this summer, with loader, backhoe, 5' brush hog, 5' box blade, and filled tires...I paid 30k

Sure your MMM and snow blower are more expensive implements, but I got significantly more tractor. I'd shop around some more.

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #5  
Was this place formally Twin State? Thats where I purchased my 2510 from. I only purchased the tractor for 14,500 so I can't help you on pricing for the rest.
Getting ready to sell/trade mine in for a 2610 in another month or so.

Jerry

Hi All,
I went to my local Kioti dealer near me Batchelder in southern NH. I mentioned pricing for the following:
  • CK2510HST with Loader and Backhoe
  • Mid Mount Mower
  • Snow Blower
I was quoted 'roughly 28K'. There is the Deerfield Fair coming up this week where he mentioned they might go a little lower there. I also mentioned I was interested in some other accessories. For example he estimated the Cab for the tractor at $6800 installed. I also asked about adding a tiller, a quick hitch, front forks, a bush hog. He mentioned he'd basically sell those cheap and that the Kioti branded implements (as opposed to Woods) were slightly more money (but could be included in the warranty of the tractor and the financing as well.

I want to give my local dealer business but just want to pay what other TBN'ers are paying. Thoughts on the quote?

Thank you everyone! :thumbsup:

/ Price check on Kioti CK2510HST #6  
Larry Stovesand Kioti is advertising a CK 2610 TLB for $23,900. They also have a pkg w/5 implements and a 20' trailer for the same price. Don't know about the snowblower.

Is the 25K with.

CK2510HST with Loader and Backhoe
Mid Mount Mower
Snow Blower

Negative - the 25K was for just the TLB. It appears the other quote I got was also just for the TLB - a 'mistake' by that dealer.

Larry Stovesand Kioti is advertising a CK 2610 TLB for $23,900. They also have a pkg w/5 implements and a 20' trailer for the same price. Don't know about the snowblower.

Thanks LS - this is a decent barometer - but his tractors do not include the backhoe - a roughly 7-8K proposition. That said, it does help me work my way back to normalization of the pricing. Thanks!

Was this place formally Twin State? Thats where I purchased my 2510 from. I only purchased the tractor for 14,500 so I can't help you on pricing for the rest.
Getting ready to sell/trade mine in for a 2610 in another month or so.

Jerry

Hmm - no idea on twin state. The first dealer I talked with was Batchelder. The second was Orchard Hill, the third (last night) was Concord tractor (NH).

I didn't shop that model at all, so maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds like a bad deal to me.

I bought a ck3510se this summer, with loader, backhoe, 5' brush hog, 5' box blade, and filled tires...I paid 30k

Sure your MMM and snow blower are more expensive implements, but I got significantly more tractor. I'd shop around some more.

Thanks NYCheese - I'm definitely shopping - however, one reality is becoming clearer to me. There really is NOT much price difference going from a CK2510 to a CK4010....it's really odd to me. One of the dealers had the variance between the 4 at less than a 10K spread. It would appear that the 'floor' is very high on compact tractors no matter the brand.