PowerTrac Specific Modifications

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #111  
Replaced the factory lights with some cheap LEDs that I had laying around
IMG_1025.JPG

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #112  
I did that on mine to, it is a great upgrade and doesn't tax the charging system like those antique incandescent bulbs. I put an extra set hanging down from the roof.

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #113  
I did that on mine to, it is a great upgrade and doesn't tax the charging system like those antique incandescent bulbs. I put an extra set hanging down from the roof.

Yeah the factory lights were awful.
I’m probably going to eventually wire one in from the back of the roof, facing rearward, BUT
Will wait and see, as it may be a bug magnet.
Lol

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #114  
I added two LEDs on the front of the ROPS, as well. I love them, and practically never use the factory lights. I also swapped the factory rear light for two wide angle floods.

A great set of improvements. Lower amperage, more light, what's not to like?

All the best,

Peter

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications
I originally added two more of the factory lights up under the ROPS/Canopy. Several years later, I swapped those out for LED. They were so bright I removed the two lower factory lights as well. Great upgrade. (y)

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #116  
I also replaced the original lights with LED'S lot better

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #117  
Yeah the factory lights were awful.
I’m probably going to eventually wire one in from the back of the roof, facing rearward, BUT
Will wait and see, as it may be a bug magnet.
Lol
I use yellow led work lights on my trucks and equipment... Makes a big difference on the bugs.

/ PowerTrac Specific Modifications #118  
I’m almost 40 and my vision is starting to decline a little bit, so I see myself putting the LED lights on the 1430.