Buying Advice Powerstar T4.75

/ Powerstar T4.75 #91  
I've been surprised too as the red versions have become more affordable then their blue siblings. Don't really understand why but it definitely makes you do your homework before signing any papers.

We sell both, the New Holland is typically the cheaper of the two. NH seems to wear the pants.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #92  
That is a huge difference. I've seen the engine is the same and the cab looks the same. The cab features are identical just with different names. Does anybody know about the other driveline components? I do understand the whole FIAT - CNH situation.

Threre aren't very many red dealers in my neck of the woods, mostly blue and green with some orange mixed in!

The only diff. is the head lights/grille....

/ Powerstar T4.75 #95  
Does anyone know if NA will eventually be getting the T4.55 and T4.65 models that the rest of the world gets? I would think there would be a need for cabbed tractors in this horsepower range once the T4000's go away.

/ Powerstar T4.75
Does anyone know if NA will eventually be getting the T4.55 and T4.65 models that the rest of the world gets? I would think there would be a need for cabbed tractors in this horsepower range once the T4000's go away.

Agree completely and have wondered the same thing.

/ Powerstar T4.75 #97  
$46,000 loaded with loader
what sell for been there weeks

/ Powerstar T4.75
Ljohnson778,

Any updates on your order?

/ Powerstar T4.75 #99  
Ljohnson778,

Any updates on your order?

Your timing is impeccable... Talked to my dealer today, he has traded my order for another Powerstar, hopefully be on a truck soon. The tractor I'm getting has two extra options that I didn't order, the instructor's seat and the high visibility roof panel. Other than that, it is identical to the one I ordered. So close I can taste it...

/ Powerstar T4.75 #100  
Went to my Case-IH dealer again and decided to take a picture of the red version if anyone hadn't seen it yet. I didn't get too close as that tractor has a way of trying to spend my money.

ForumRunner_20120502_130708.png