Power Washer Question

/ Power Washer Question
Thanks guys! You were right, there was a hex fitting behind the screen, 8mm, and I removed it and got the plastic coupler off. Now I’ll order the new one and be good to go. Thanks again.

Nothing wrong with the pump at all. It’s 6-7 years old and still going strong.

/ Power Washer Question #14  
ED115C5A-C058-4A55-88FF-93DADA348D8A.png

/ Power Washer Question #15  
I have a Generac gas power washer and I am having problems with my water inlet fitting. It’s plastic and the threads are stripped which causes a huge fountain-like leak. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to get the plastic female fitting off to replace it. Has anyone ever done this before?

View attachment 766346
That's why I put on quick disconnects

/ Power Washer Question #16  
Thanks for the advice! I also have pressure washer issues and didn’t know where to get help. The local service center could not help me with it, and they told me to look for a service specializing in pressure washers.
I used to work for a company that offers pressure washing services https://sparklewash.com/fоxvalley/, and I know how this thing should work and look like. There’s definitely something wrong with the one I own now, but I cannot understand what it might be. All the hoses are intact, and I think the problem might be in the engine itself. Where can I find some user manuals to try to repair it myself?

Last edited: