Pouring steps down to the creek/swimming hole...nope, never done it before!

/ Pouring steps down to the creek/swimming hole...nope, never done it before!
17456.jpeg

Motley Crew:
17435.jpeg

17455.jpg

/ Pouring steps down to the creek/swimming hole...nope, never done it before! #104  
20+ years ago, a friend of mine was going to take over a youth camp at Greene Mtn. It needed updates and so he took me on a tour of other camps in East TN to get some ideas how to make it better one hot July or August.

We went to this one camp that had a large swimming area with a zip line coming off the mountain. The teens would come down the zip line, drop in the water, and then didn't waste any time getting out of the water even though it was really hot, even for East TN.

I asked our host why the kids weren't staying in the water to swim? He said the swimming area was fed by a mountain water source that stayed cold year round.

20+ years ago, a friend of mine was going to take over a youth camp at Greene Mtn. It needed updates and so he took me on a tour of other camps in East TN to get some ideas how to make it better one hot July or August.

We went to this one camp that had a large swimming area with a zip line coming off the mountain. The teens would come down the zip line, drop in the water, and then didn't waste any time getting out of the water even though it was really hot, even for East TN.

I asked our host why the kids weren't staying in the water to swim? He said the swimming area was fed by a mountain water source that stayed cold year round.
Yes, this creek is spring fed, so cool in summer and really cool in winter😁

When we moved here in '07, we were in a 22' Argosy camper. Instead of stuffing myself in the tiny shower, I would just go jump in the creek and soap down/rinse off everyday....it was March🥶

Forms stripped...a few minor voids, very happy with the results. Decided that it really needs handrails, so removable ones are next.

IMG_20230801_111726824_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230801_111740830.jpg

IMG_20230801_111707251_HDR.jpg

/ Pouring steps down to the creek/swimming hole...nope, never done it before! #110