Please help ASAP

/ Please help ASAP #1  

Monster diesel

Tractor
2011 kubota dx 2120
How do I remove this coupler yoke off rotary cutter. Woods 2126. I removed the Bolt the coupler seems stuck on a recess. No retainer pin anywhere. Woods 2126 rotary cutter. I’m assuming there is a retaining pin spring loaded in the bolt hole that is not retracting. Yeah or no? Trying to repair slip clutch. IMG_1685.jpgIMG_1684.jpg

Last edited:
   / Please help ASAP #2  
My first attempt would be to use an air hammer and tap it off with that. If that didn't work, I'd use a torch and heat up the yoke. Once you get it hot, use a soft hammer and pound it off.

/ Please help ASAP #3  
As someone posted in another thread check inside real carefully for a retaining ring. May need to move it back on some to see it.

/ Please help ASAP #4  
Retaining ring at the butt end of the splined shaft OR the "push button" might have fallen out of the hole. Picture on the right. Put something in that hole and push. See if it will move a retaining pin out of the way and allow the yoke to be pulled off the splined shaft.

/ Please help ASAP
Ty for your help

/ Please help ASAP
Got it off guys. It was literally just buggered on there. After the oil soak tapped on it somewhat gently in around the clock fashion. I am amazed how much better this rotary cutter runs now with new slip clutch rebuild. Smoother and quieter. Very worth it.

/ Please help ASAP #9  
Congratulations! It always feels good when a job comes together properly.