Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,341  
IMG_4261.JPG

Finally got some snow this last week. Been a dry winter.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,343  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,344  
If you desire to move snow w/ 84" implement, this works and lifting is not an issue, pusher weighs 550 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_20180224_135530.jpg
    IMG_20180224_135530.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 196
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,345  
If you desire to move snow w/ 84" implement, this works and lifting is not an issue, pusher weighs 550 lbs.

Thanks but no thanks.:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,346  
Does your tractor have any trouble lifting a full 84" bucket of wet snow? If so, how full will it lift? Thanks in advance!

It lifts a full bucket of wet snow and ice without a problem. I do have a 700 lb. snowblower on the back and the rear tires loaded with rimguard or it would probably do a handstand.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,347  
Looks like I might actually get a chance to blow some snow. Most of the Winter has been 6" of heavy wet snow followed within 24 hours by 2 inches of rain. Not much point in moving that slop.

Calling for two days of snow, 5-8 inches each day. Gonna be warm so it'll be heavy, but if we get as much as predicted it'll need to be moved.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,348  
It lifts a full bucket of wet snow and ice without a problem. I do have a 700 lb. snowblower on the back and the rear tires loaded with rimguard or it would probably do a handstand.

Great. Thanks. I've been looking for a used 96” snow bucket. So I should be able to lift a full bucket. :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,350  
They say we got a foot of snow coming tomorrow. WA HOO!
9r%5AdFsSIeVFVXpC85kIQ.jpg