Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,661  
SouthWest NH got 32 to 40 inches in the Nor'easter that just passed through. Luckily we only got 7" or so but it was cement like.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,662  
Anyone watching national news is aware of the snow we've been getting in the mountain states. Here's some pictures of snow clearing today. For reference, I think the mouth on my blower is 36" I don't remember for sure.

IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1568.JPG
IMG_1569.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,663  
As always great pictures cat. Beautiful wide open country !!

gg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,664  
Anyone watching national news is aware of the snow we've been getting in the mountain states. Here's some pictures of snow clearing today. For reference, I think the mouth on my blower is 36" I don't remember for sure.

It's that powered with a hydraulic power pack on the back? Tractor that big doesn't have a mid pto, I wouldn't think...

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,665  
That has to be hydraulic powerpack like my unit. Midmounts dont use loader arm mounts.

here in north idaho, i still have 3 feet on the ground, but we had a week of 50°. Lots of it melted off. Snowing lightly today again.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,667  
Well, took the day to remove chains and all snow equipment. Ground is too soft for chains anymore. They wreck havoc on driveway. Going to have a week of high 50’s and rain coming in a few days.

took everything off, power washed it all and touched up the paint to prevent rusting.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,668  
I took my snowblower off Saturday and put on box blade also removed chains on front. I can probably take the rear chains off this next weekend?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,669  
Removed the chains on mine last week.
Going to wait a bit on the blower, even though the extended forecast has a 70 in it. We've gotten snow in May before.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,670  
Not removing snow, but scraping off slush. My rear blade works, but the up and down on rutted frozen and thawed ground makes me realize how much I like my pony grader. Dug it out yesterday, and can't wait for the ground to thaw.

1680744779815.png

Last edited: