Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,651  
Lucky Lou !!

Mt Washington and the presidential range is 30 miles due east of us. So as big coastal storms move up the coast we get the wet side first on south-easterly winds then a lull as we become shadowed by the mountains with east winds. Then we get a second batch of colder dryer snow on northeast winds as the storm moves further north. That makes our totals for coastal storms less. We had a quiet spell around noon and I plowed off the wet stuff. A rough job but I had nothing to gain getting into the dirt this time of year. 4th of July will take care of it. Supposed to get some more tonight and tomorrow.

P1020139_1.JPG

gg

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,652  
i still have 3' of snow on ground/.... but a week of high 40's predicted should get rid of some of it.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,653  
Probably one of the last snow blowings of the season for me, has been in the upper 40's into the 50's and snow is melting from both top and bottom, as ground isn't frozen.
I like seeing how little you look back at your inverted. You must still be a happy camper!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,655  
The more I use my inverted, the less I find myself looking back. I still think local dealers are missing out by not stocking these.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,656  
The more I use my inverted, the less I find myself looking back. I still think local dealers are missing out by not stocking these.
They absolutely do. Like my forestry winch, I had to go dig for one just like I did with my inverted blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,657  
I seldom look back when blowing with my inverted when I hear pebbles clinking I glance back and see how much dirt I'm blowing.
I was pleasantly surprised at the size of limbs it was handling today, under an inch or so if I didn't feel a bump when the front tires went over something in the snow the blower was spitting stuff out quite well. I didn't get pictures while I was working as I was to busy looking for large limbs in the snow. We are pushing past the 2 foot mark now of wet heavy snow on thawed driveway.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,658