Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,261  
I found an older loader for too cheap to pass up the other day. Few things to fix on it, but not bad overall. And considering that's my day job I'm not too worried. For the nearly two acres I have to keep cleared, it should be a pretty nice upgrade from the older 70hp Deere loader tractor with no cab.....
IMG_20211003_092957501.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,262  

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,263  
Posted this in the morning thread also:
Blower mounted and ready. Needs some cleaning and touch up paint.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,265  
I found an older loader for too cheap to pass up the other day. Few things to fix on it, but not bad overall. And considering that's my day job I'm not too worried. For the nearly two acres I have to keep cleared, it should be a pretty nice upgrade from the older 70hp Deere loader tractor with no cab..... View attachment 715570
Bucket is rough and I bet every trunion and pivot is shot too. I have a nice steady job on the side rebuilding them. My specialty is rebuilding buckets and replacing grouser teeth. Should be a nice project for you at least.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,266  
Here is my latest machine, not finished yet but hopefully will be soon. The blower frame is now all finished and painted - waiting on a couple of pto yokes to finish the driveline up then have to rebuild the blower gearbox and replace the cutting edge. Along with some orange paint of course!View attachment 715143
Just like my Lucknow, just a bit smaller....

Attachments

• 100_0040 (1).JPG
    100_0040 (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,267  
Bucket is rough and I bet every trunion and pivot is shot too. I have a nice steady job on the side rebuilding them. My specialty is rebuilding buckets and replacing grouser teeth. Should be a nice project for you at least.
Loader is all remarkably tight actually... I couldn't believe it to be honest. Bucket does need a new bottom, but that's simple enough. Otherwise it seems to be just leaks and cosmetic issues.
I own a hydraulic shop and also do line boring on heavy equipment so I'm not too worried about what other issues arise. Engine and trans are good, lifts well, shocking actually considering what it cost.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,269  
Just like my Lucknow, just a bit smaller....
That blower is actually a Hagedorn - built at the other end of town from the Lucknow's from what I'm told. They no longer make snow blowers but this one has been a pretty solid unit so not sure why they got out of it.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,270  
That blower is actually a Hagedorn - built at the other end of town from the Lucknow's from what I'm told. They no longer make snow blowers but this one has been a pretty solid unit so not sure why they got out of it.
Could be but I doubt it. Says Lucknow right on the build tag and I bought it at least 13 years ago new. Around here blowers see very infrequent use.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
2005 Cheverolet 2500HD Pickup (A33041)
2005 Cheverolet...
Lincoln Idealarc TM-500/500 AC/DC Arc Welder Single Phase (A33349)
Lincoln Idealarc...
Mack Vision (A33526)
Mack Vision (A33526)
Bobcat 62" Rotary Tiller (A32803)
Bobcat 62" Rotary...