Picked up new Workmaster 75

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #21  
What soured you on NH? Seemed like a decent rig, but I have never operated them. Lacking features? Reliability?

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75
After owning kubota and not having a single issue, the new Holland just had small issues that shouldn’t have been issues. The loader cable came off, should have been tightened at the factory. Had a few hydraulic line blow, after inspection those weren’t built properly from the factory. Then somehow the main wiring harness was faulty and that was a big problem.

Then for the NH skid steer. Again and few things not tightened that should have been from the factory that caused big issues. Again the hydraulic line issue and leaking fittings. Also the main drive pump failed at 70 hours. Then the secondary pump had to be replaced at 90 hours. Then the “new Holland” cutter had to have the motor replaced at less than 100 hours.

Just too many problems from brand new equipment. It was all under warranty so that’s good at least.

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #23  
Thanks for the update. That's very disappointing to have so many issues with so few hours.

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #24  
Thanks for the update. That's very disappointing to have so many issues with so few hours.

That’s really discouraging…my NH has been nearly flawless for 1,600 hours but maybe build quality has diminished. I ran their worldwide customer and dealer satisfaction programs for years as a consultant. Back then both groups were happy about everything except financials (customers didn’t like pricing and dealers had gripes with corporate) but that’s a pretty universal phenomenon…

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #25  
Really like it so far! Was back and forth between it and a kubota m6060. I feel like you just get a lot more tractor for your money with New Holland. Put about 4 hours on it as soon as i got it home yesterday moving some logs. Even fits nicely in my shop!View attachment 660733View attachment 660734View attachment 660735View attachment 660736View attachment 660737
Congrats! I just took delivery of my new New Holland last weekend and they are so much fun! My first tractor...hopefully will last a few decades. Enjoy!

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #26  
Congrats! I just took delivery of my new New Holland last weekend and they are so much fun! My first tractor...hopefully will last a few decades. Enjoy!
Photos?

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #28  
Very nice tractor and brush hog