Picked up new Workmaster 75

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #12  
If your rear tires are loaded - you are probably very close on the weight estimate. My M6040 with grapple, loaded rear tires and Rhino 950 rear blade - 10,100#.

BTW - do yourself a favor. Get a OEM grill guard and do something like I have on mine. The sticks, stobs & limbs are just itching to get at your grill, radiator & battery. View attachment 663805

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #13  
Since its been a year, i was wondering how you are like it now? Still love it? Any issues? I am considering upgrading to one.

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75
I’ve put about 110 hours on the tractor and I love it. Had one little issue with the loader but the dealer took great care of me. I guess the cable that drives the loader came loose. Easy fix. Other than that it’s been a great tractor.

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #15  
Nice to hear that the tractor has worked well for you with very minimal issue.

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #16  
I’ve put about 110 hours on the tractor and I love it. Had one little issue with the loader but the dealer took great care of me. I guess the cable that drives the loader came loose. Easy fix. Other than that it’s been a great tractor.
Your tractor is a magnificent looking piece of machinery!
Your garage/building is WAY TOO CLEAN however!

Your tractor is a magnificent looking piece of machinery!
Your garage/building is WAY TOO CLEAN however!

Lol I’m ocd when it comes to my shop. It’s much different now but it stays clean lol. Same goes for the tractor. I wash it pretty often. Hell that goes for all my stuff. I probably spend too much time cleaning things lol

/ Picked up new Workmaster 75 #18  
Almost two years, would you still buy it again?

Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while. I sold the tractor a year ago. It was a good machine for the most part. Had a couple small issues.

Since then I bought a new Holland c332 skid steer and a few attachments for it. I’m selling it this week as well. In my experience with New Holland, they’re an “ok” tractor. I don’t think I would buy again.

With that said, I’m currently in the market for a 50-60hp open station tractor for my farm. It will not be a New Holland. With my research and experience, I’m most likely going to buy a Kubota.