Pic of a Bull Elk

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #1  

weldingisfun

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor
Taken by my daughter with her cell phone in Estes Park, CO. Pretty impressive.
IMG_6209.jpeg

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #2  
Whoa. Not sure I'd want to get that close, or was it heavily cropped to zoom way in? Quality still decent. Quite the rack, impressive indeed.

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #3  
Somebody told me in Estes Park the elk rut on the local golf course.

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #4  
Nice picture!

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #5  
Somebody told me in Estes Park the elk rut on the local golf course.
During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman about her physical activity level. The woman said she spent 3 days a week, every week, in the outdoors.

"Well, yesterday afternoon was typical; I took a five hour walk about 7 miles through some pretty rough terrain. I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my way through 2 miles of brambles. I got sand in my shoes and my eyes. I barely avoided stepping on a snake. I climbed several rocky hills. I went to the bathroom behind some big trees. I ran away from an irate mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull elk. The mental stress of it all left me shattered, so I drank a scotch and three glasses of wine."

Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one heck of an outdoors woman!"

"No," the woman replied, "I'm just a really bad golfer!"

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #6  
Was at a McDonalds in Estes Park a few years ago and had to step off the sidewalk as a huge male elk strolled by. The elk were everywhere!

DSC_0026.JPG

/ Pic of a Bull Elk #7  
Taken by my daughter with her cell phone in Estes Park, CO. Pretty impressive.View attachment 714846

We have them everywhere, along with a bunch of moose. I see your 1 bull elk and raise you 2 bull moose! These were luckily from our game camera though!

Attachments

• E4D97EAA-2D5F-4CCC-A09E-31BB13804BA4.jpeg
    E4D97EAA-2D5F-4CCC-A09E-31BB13804BA4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 150
   / Pic of a Bull Elk #10  
Also in northern Arizona and New Mexico

They have also planted Elk in Wisconsin, they now even have a limited hunting season for Elk, we already have way to many deer accidents so I wish they wouldn’t have brought the Elk.