Pasquali tractor. good or bad idea?

/ Pasquali tractor. good or bad idea? #11  
mpilihp, Thanks for the info on getting parts. I have no intention of retiring the tractor and am thinking of putting it in my shop and giving it a makeover.

/ Pasquali tractor. good or bad idea? #12  
have a neighbor with a pasquali. rock solid. had trouble getting the right clutch from the guy in the NE. he called the factory and had it real quick. the guy called him back and complained that he called the factory.
There is a supplier in Canada, Italinatractorparts.com that I am getting parts for my Ferrari from. Tractor is from 1985 and looks like the Pasquali. Rock solid also. designed for vineyards and orchards in hill country. far more power than one of comparable size in a green, blue or orange tractor.

/ Pasquali tractor. good or bad idea? #13  
I've had my Pasquali 993, with the 30hp Ruggerini now for 5yrs, and there isn't a conventional tractor out there that can do what a Pasquali can do!
Steep terrain, close-quarters, it's the way to go!
Do regular maintenance, and it will last & perform great for you.

Shadow

/ Pasquali tractor. good or bad idea? #14  
Just resurrecting this thread a bit. I just picked up a Ferrari 95 and it is a very cool machine. Overall it is in excellent condition. How many of these style Italian machines are in the US does anybody have a guess?