Parking etiquette

/ Parking etiquette #61  
I don't have to worry about such things.....

they won't let my rusty 1993 Suburban into the car wash. :laughing:

/ Parking etiquette #62  
When people park too close to me I tend to fold in their break-away mirrors. Doesn't damage anything, but they typically don't notice the mirrors are disturbed until they're in, then they have to get back out again to put the passenger's side mirror back in place. Best part is some of the people in those fancy cars don't know that the mirrors can do that!
I have thought about taking a bar of soap and streaking it down the side of cars parked too close. No damage but would get their attention thinking it was a scrape. Just thoughts, I have never done it, nor would I. Well....

/ Parking etiquette #63  
They used to have these hard to remove stickers that you would put on the windsheild, right in the drivers field of vision.

/ Parking etiquette #64  
Parking etiquette has become an oxymoron in todays society.

/ Parking etiquette #65  
I don't have to worry about such things.....

they won't let my rusty 1993 Suburban into the car wash. :laughing:

LOL, they are afraid the brush will break thru the thin remaining metal!
Must have had a few lawsuits in the past.

That or the rust flakes clog their filters.

/ Parking etiquette #67  
LOL, they are afraid the brush will break thru the thin remaining metal!
Must have had a few lawsuits in the past.

That or the rust flakes clog their filters.

They aren't afraid.... they know their brushes will grab onto the rusty metal and peel the truck open like a tuna can, or rip their brushes off, or pick up chunks of metal in the brush and give the next car to come through a non-slip finish.

/ Parking etiquette #68  
Company I used to work for had issues with the company next door loading our front parking lot with cars. Sometimes 4 deep blocking the gates.

We got with a towing Company we used for a hot shot service. They posted no parking signs on the fence with there info on it.

Came in about a week later and the yard was packed full of vehicle. I pointed out the signs to the guy parking the cars. Told him the towing company is llcated on the other side of the industrial complex we were in. Told him they were slow and were very happy to send over all there trucks.:D

Told the guy he had about 5 minutes to move the vehicles before his help arrived at $130 per car plus storage fees :D

That guy had every person in there building moving vehicle

/ Parking etiquette #69  
They aren't afraid.... they know their brushes will grab onto the rusty metal and peel the truck open like a tuna can, or rip their brushes off, or pick up chunks of metal in the brush and give the next car to come through a non-slip finish.
I would hate to be said next vehicle through with rust chunks stuck in the brushes. :hissyfit: Glad to live where it does not snow enough to treat the roads. :thumbsup: