Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #2,962  
Can't remember if I posted this here?

image-633x828.jpeg

/ Pallets in fields #2,963  
There is some part of my psyche that unconsciously keeps 'an eye out' for pallets... at the hardware store, the feed supply and even the tip! (the council rubbish grounds)

Hmmmm... what causes this phenomenon? :scratchchin:

This is what I said. People are drawn to pallets for whatever reason so I put them at the end of the drive by the road and the next day they are gone. Simple as that.

And there seems to be no end to the number I can get rid of. I have put down 15 and they're gone. One and it's gone. Poof.
The scary part is I have never seen anyone stop and actually pick them up. They are just gone. :)

/ Pallets in fields #2,964  
This is what I said. People are drawn to pallets for whatever reason so I put them at the end of the drive by the road and the next day they are gone. Simple as that.

And there seems to be no end to the number I can get rid of. I have put down 15 and they're gone. One and it's gone. Poof.
The scary part is I have never seen anyone stop and actually pick them up. They are just gone. :)

Maybe you should give bcp some tips. :D

/ Pallets in fields #2,965  
   / Pallets in fields #2,966  
designer firewood.

Would that be pellets on pallets ?

Inverted that would be pallets on pellets.

Or are we talking about pellets that were pallets?

/ Pallets in fields #2,967  

Been a while since I stopped by here.....

Do you see strange bright lights in the sky outside at night ?

Rgds, D.

/ Pallets in fields #2,968  
Actually when you closely examine some pallets you discover some beautiful woods, especially the hardwood pallets.
Just great for small projects like gift boxes, book ends etc.
In fact one trend is paneling walls with distressed soft wood from pallets.
So much so is the trend that actual special tools are offered to dismantle them.

/ Pallets in fields #2,970  
Actually when you closely examine some pallets you discover some beautiful woods, especially the hardwood pallets.
Just great for small projects like gift boxes, book ends etc.
In fact one trend is paneling walls with distressed soft wood from pallets.
So much so is the trend that actual special tools are offered to dismantle them.
Yep, I have harvested small pieces of mahogany from pallets I am pretty sure came from SE Asia.