Pads for BX25D backhoe & a Box Blade question

/ Pads for BX25D backhoe & a Box Blade question
I think you'll like the backhoe steps. And while you're at it, you would probably appreciate the step they make for getting onto the tractor itself. You just need one, on the left side. I got the flavor that clamps on, as opposed to the one that you have to drill holes for. Installation was simple, it's really secure, and it helps my knees. And the Shorts are a real pleasure to deal with!
I really enjoy watching Paul and Kathy's videos. They are both very talented. I did see their step for mounting the tractor. I just haven't gotten around to order it, but I didn't know about the backhoe steps until you told me about them in your reply. I'm going to order both. Thanks for your help.

Tom

/ Pads for BX25D backhoe & a Box Blade question #22  
You're welcome!
Since I have had a habit of backing the tractor into things while focused on the front end, I have several times either bent or completely knocked off the original backhoe steps. They are small and inconveniently located, anyway; and I got tired of welding them back on. So after getting the new ones from the Shorts, and finding out how good they are, I just cut the old ones off. It was a liberating experience!

/ Pads for BX25D backhoe & a Box Blade question
(y)

/ Pads for BX25D backhoe & a Box Blade question #24  
For pads for a BX backhoe, what about using the plastic bases (donuts) that are used to support treated poles? Local lumber store has them in16" and 24" diameters, maybe? Might be easier than cutting up 2x8 and plywood. Just a thought. Jon