Owner Reviews on LX Series

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series
I'm wondering how big a load the climate control is putting on the engine...I think in a car it's 2-3HP mathematically. BX23 is 1,570#, LX2610 is 1,786 so that cab also adds about ~13% to the base tractor weight. Adds up quick when you're applying the load to a small engine.
That's a really good point. The LX2610 w/ cab is 700lbs heavier than my B2620 - then add an AC compressor on that.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #22  
If you move the PTO selector lever to mid-PTO only,I think the rear shaft will turn freely.
Just the opposite for the mid-PTO.
Good Luck!

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #23  
Yes, putting PTO in mid allows the rear shaft to freely turn. When new especially you have to spin the PTO a little bit to get it to engage mid.

I have no issue in my use of the rear hydraulics.
Also, a mistake I made was the SU tires as they are taller, thus taking more torque to turn. I wanted the stability from the additional width and weight, but lost some hill climbing power in the process. Didn't think that one through... Could have gotten the stability with just wider spacers.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #24  
Well you guys that did not work for me. Tried many different ways but it was a no go. Thanks ,but well keep trying.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #25  
Sorry it won't work for you.
That's how it works on our B3030,and the B2650 is the same.
Had no reason to think your LX would be different.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #26  
Yes, putting PTO in mid allows the rear shaft to freely turn. When new especially you have to spin the PTO a little bit to get it to engage mid.

I have no issue in my use of the rear hydraulics.
Also, a mistake I made was the SU tires as they are taller, thus taking more torque to turn. I wanted the stability from the additional width and weight, but lost some hill climbing power in the process. Didn't think that one through... Could have gotten the stability with just wider spacers.
I'm running R4 tires and it doesn't even slow down in high gear going up my hill. The B7800 would slow down quit a lot. The guy up the road his hill is real steep. The 7800 i have to us M range just get up it, but the LX goes up it H range and it does slow down a little. Have you got the R14's ?

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #27  
I have had my LX2610 for 16 months and have just over 200 hours on it. Ordered it with a 60" mmm that I went from loving to despising from 2020 to 2021 due to a couple of injuries. It has worked well in all aspects up until I picked up a rear finish mower. It worked ok but not spectacular. I plan on taking on more side jobs and actually ordered a LX3310 today for the increased up but more so the increased pto hp. I looked at a L3560 but it was too big and only 28 pto hp and was wider and longer. I wasn't interested in replacing most of my implements so that was a factor in staying with the LX platform.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series
Like you I think I need more HP at the PTO. Hope the injures are in the past.

/ Owner Reviews on LX Series #29  
I have a lx3310 and have been happy with it. This is my third kubota so I have some experience with the brand. The cab is well laid out and comfortable. Getting in and out of the cab is a little tight but once in it’s fine. The hydrostatic whine is excessive compared to my grand L so I wear hearing protection. I use a snowblower so the extra hp was a definite must. If you can swing the money extra hp is always a good bet. I use a 60 inch mmm and it does a great job.

If you’re not going to use a mmm keep in mind that you are only a few thousand less than a grand L 3560 and gain a ton of capability.
GOOD LUCK hard to go wrong with any of them.