Buying Advice Out of State Sales Tax Confusion

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #71  
I have met VERY few people that had their integrity in order. If you can't even be truthful to yourself, then it's pretty much an impossibility. Some of the kindest, most spiritually oriented people have no integrity.

Had a high school teacher like that and still keep in touch...

Most ethical person I no and principled to a fault as in walking the walk.

He was a convention objector to the draft... showed up to everything and volunteered for the peace corps, soup kithens, habitat for humanity... etc.

He also deducted the portion of taxes that went to military... he donated the same amount each year to charity and never took deductions...

After several years of audits the IRS gave up...

By the way his wife filed separately and he was fine with it

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #72  
I usually find that those that claim to be the most righteous are the ones to be most concerned about.

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #73  
My Mother is the kindest most generous person you would ever want to meet. But does not have her integrity in order. And for me to cover for her, would call mine into question too.

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #74  
Yes, I have dealt fairly with criminals. Everyone deserves that basic dignity. Otherwise, you are no different than the criminal. That is, you've become part of the problem as opposed to part of the solution.

And, I guess that's the difference. I'm not concerned with "winning." I'm more concerned with treating all people fairly and contributing to society.

That must be a mighty large rock your hiding under!

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #77  
Had a high school teacher like that and still keep in touch...

Most ethical person I no and principled to a fault as in walking the walk.

He was a convention objector to the draft... showed up to everything and volunteered for the peace corps, soup kithens, habitat for humanity... etc.

He also deducted the portion of taxes that went to military... he donated the same amount each year to charity and never took deductions...

After several years of audits the IRS gave up...

By the way his wife filed separately and he was fine with it

"Convention objector"?
Maybe.......conscientious objector?
= draft dodger!
Certainly NOT an honorable thing!

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #78  
"Convention objector"?
Maybe.......conscientious objector?
= draft dodger!
Certainly NOT an honorable thing!

He didn't flee/go to Canada like so many at the time.

Lives a very simple life and walks in the footsteps of Gandhi... life dedicated to service and non violence...

The Draft Board and IRS let it go...

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #79  
Historically, I see marching (and dying) blindly to a flag, as a huge part of humananities problems.

/ Out of State Sales Tax Confusion #80  
Historically, I see marching (and dying) blindly to a flag, as a huge part of humananities problems.

In war, the goal is not to die (blindly) for your country, but rather to make some other poor bastard die for his country!