Ordered trailer today

/ Ordered trailer today #11  
Lexington, KY? Where at?

/ Ordered trailer today #14  
If you are not doing a one day whirlwind trip let me know if you are running I-77. I might be able to meet you around Statesville for lunch or a coffee.

You will have to buy lunch he's crying poor farmer again............:laughing:

/ Ordered trailer today
If you are not doing a one day whirlwind trip let me know if you are running I-77. I might be able to meet you around Statesville for lunch or a coffee.

Maybe I will. :thumbsup: Depends on if Mrs Hay Dude is with me.

/ Ordered trailer today #16  
:laughing:

Yes gave up on smaller trailer, for now. The one I have now gets the job done. I still hit CL here and there thinking I might find the unicorn trailer (12k deckover with full width ramp).
I traded in one of my kids to buy the BIG trailer. :laughing:
Thinking of trading another for a Toolcat.:laughing:

How much was that kid worth?

/ Ordered trailer today
How much was that kid worth?

Ahhhh I see where youre going you ol dirt Diggin dog :laughing:
Lets say over 15K and under 20K.
But I will tell ya this....it was a heck of a lot less than that Diamond C dream trailer.
Man that thing was worth TWO KIDS! :laughing:

/ Ordered trailer today #18  
Ahhhh I see where youre going you ol dirt Diggin dog :laughing:
Lets say over 15K and under 20K.
But I will tell ya this....it was a heck of a lot less than that Diamond C dream trailer.
Man that thing was worth TWO KIDS! :laughing:

Just being nosey!

/ Ordered trailer today
Real nice trailer! How many bales do you plan for it?

28) 4x5 is the dream. :laughing:
Thatll put me at ~13-14 tons per load. Previous truck was 10 tons which was good, but if I can increase efficiency 30% per load, it should save me time & fuel.
Will it ever pay off the delta between the old truck & trailer and the new truck and trailer? Maybe. I needed a new truck. The 08 was getting to the point where repairs were coming up close to the remaining value of the truck. It was giving me too much stress. :confused2: