Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025 #11  
That’s awesome. Hard to go without a cab once you have one. I too was very surprised at how much noisier it was with the cab on. I spent quite a bit of time trying to reduce the decibel level inside the cab with some success. I cut some pieces of carpet to put on the floor for the winter with some padding that helped. also I bought some 1 inch wide by approximately 3/8 thick foam weatherstripping and ran it along the steel supports all inside the tractor. I also used sound deadening under coating under my fenders and rubberized flashing tape where I could under the seat underneath the tractor to absorb sound. Was able to reduce the decibels inside the cab quite a bit.
The sound deadening under the fenders is a very good idea. I think I'll give that a try. I have the runner from mat on the floor already. I may look into some of the under seat insulation stuff as well. BUT not super concerned about it. More excited to just be dry and out of the wind/snow falling out of the trees when out working.

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025
I do hope to have a cab one day, but there is one thing I’d miss - the ability to grab the ROPs and step on the rear tire to swing around to the backhoe. I see the AG tires may not be wide enough, but with the Industrial tires there is lots to fit your foot on.

Everything in life has a trade off….

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025 #13  
I do hope to have a cab one day, but there is one thing I’d miss - the ability to grab the ROPs and step on the rear tire to swing around to the backhoe. I see the AG tires may not be wide enough, but with the Industrial tires there is lots to fit your foot on.

Everything in life has a trade off….
I agree on the trade off. I've ordered wheel spacers for the rear to help with stability. I really wanted the r4 tires bit the dealer and there network didn't have any and from what I've heard months out. I wanted them for tire chain choice. Oh well. Made it work. The ag tire choice maked the tractor considerably narrower at 56".

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025 #14  
We got the cab mounted on Wednesday, fit and finish is great. I installed the hydraulic side of my 3rs function valve while the seat was off. Still was able to get it all on and hooked up in a day. Things to keep in mind is the heater core lines need to be primed with coolant before hooking up for good. Otherwise it's a HUGE air pocket in the heater core. So far I love the cab. I opted to not purchase the insulation package because it was an additional 1k. Figured with the cab and heat it will be a huge step in comfort while using the tractor in the weather. It is louder inside the cab while running the tractor, ear plugs or something for the long days of plowing and working inside. With the windows open it's better though. The front glass tips out a good 6-8" at the bottom and the rear glass is defrost type and opens as well. I added some work lights to the rear upper corners and waiting for a switch for this. I included the pictures inside and also the hydraulic connections to see how tight everything fits. I'll add more later.
I’m on the verge to buy the same cab for my CT2025 HST. Few questions for you Idahobobcat. How heavy it is? How did you raise it on top of the tractor? Can we make it lighter before raising it by removing windows and doors? Do you have installation instructions in electronic format? Would you mind sending a copy? Thanks. It will help me organizing the installation. Btw if needed I may have access to a nearby shop.

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025 #15  
I have an older CT235 & would love to have a cab.
Go to an HVAC supply house & buy black closed cell rubber insulation, the type they line ductwork with. You’re also going to need the propriety spray glue for this. Cut to fit, spray glue both surfaces, let it tack up & install insulation. This will help deaden the sound & help retain heat.
Good luck!

/ Optional Cab from Bobcat for CT2025 #16  
What about Curtis’ aftermarket cab for Kioti tractors. I was seriously considering buying one for my bobcat 2035, they are almost the same tractors aren’t they?

Attachments

• 9F61FF54-5FAD-4104-B85C-83C0B26CBD5A.jpeg
    9F61FF54-5FAD-4104-B85C-83C0B26CBD5A.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 80