Online real estate pictures

/ Online real estate pictures #91  
Can you figure out who the 0.7ac property in back belongs to? You mentioned foreign-owned; at 0.7ac and being in FL far from them, perhaps they'd be interested in selling it. If you're interested in the main property I'd look into that possibility before purchasing to get an idea of their willingness and otherwise at least a look into their plans for it.
I have the info, and may look into it down the road, however, i would prefer to do that as a cash only move, down the road.

/ Online real estate pictures
Well, that house I posted looks to finally have sold at $299,000 as it's listed as "pending". I'm just sincerely curious if it was sold at $299K. Driving back from church last night, had to stop and take this picture. THIS is what would really drive me bat ***** crazy LOL. Actually went around back, that would have been a no go right away for my wife and I.

For the life of me, can't figure out why they kept these stairs...

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 5.45.23 AM.png

Then, low and behold, on the way to church yesterday morning, this house came up not to far from us. Asked my wife how much she thought, she gave up and I guessed 400K. I was surprised I was a actually a little high from what I'm seeing.

It's actually a modular home that went up. We remember when the land was bought auctioned off and they put the house together on the land.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 5.49.20 AM.png

/ Online real estate pictures #93  
After our deal for 13.6 acres fell through, and the guy countered with 10.0 and the home; I do see they fixed up the listing with mich more detail (not more pictures), playing up the wildlife, hunting, sheds, water softener, ect that they didn't mention in original ad