Older Massey vs b7100?

/ Older Massey vs b7100? #1  
Tractor
None
Thinking of designing a new garden,and need something to pull a tiller though heavy clay soil, and preferably mow

I can buy a b7100 hst and mid mount mower for 6.5K,but no loader and kindof banged up, but good condition still.

Or I can buy a larger tea20 with a loader for 5.5K, or a fe30 for 3K.

The Kubotas the most expensive,but seeing as I'd like the deck, and also would prefer the smaller machine since the area is 100x20 meters. And I feel like gear would struggle with this. But also the high cost does bother me. So would this be the best deal?

The tea20 is fully restored, comes with loader, and carryall ect. But no tiller,and the gear would make life hard, plus it's quite large.

The last is a 35 series or just general older larger model, however I feel like this would be the worst since they're normally 2wd and already large, so would struggle. And I would need to buy a tiller+ovverrun clutch but also a finishing mower too. Of which quickly adds up to the cost for the [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] (2K slasher+clutch). So what of these would be best for a small area to till?

/ Older Massey vs b7100? #2  
A mid mount mower in a B7100 is a fun deck to maintain! Changing/sharpening blades requires the dexterity of a monkey. Need a loader to pick up the tractor to work on it. ;)

/ Older Massey vs b7100? #3  
A B7100 HST with a loader and mmm would make a very nice yard tractor. The mmm goes on and comes off easily. If the loader is on it’s quite easy to remove the blades. A very nice little tractor that can do lots of work.

I’ve had one for 3000 plus hours.

/ Older Massey vs b7100?
A B7100 HST with a loader and mmm would make a very nice yard tractor. The mmm goes on and comes off easily. If the loader is on it’s quite easy to remove the blades. A very nice little tractor that can do lots of work.

I’ve had one for 3000 plus hours.
Do you know of any places that make or supply the loader and plumbing? Here in aus the cheapest 7100 is 5.5K, but that's about 20 hours one way, and the best one after that is 6.5K, but if i can mount A loader for less than 6K then I'll be golden (all prices in aud ofc). But man am I jealous for the American market, here a loader without mower on a gear version I see going for 12K ish

/ Older Massey vs b7100?
A mid mount mower in a B7100 is a fun deck to maintain! Changing/sharpening blades requires the dexterity of a monkey. Need a loader to pick up the tractor to work on it. ;)
Haha, on our old gc1705 I'd pay the neighbors kids 20$ to get in and unlatch it, so I could just slide it out and clean it thatway. But hey Abit of gymnastics is never a bad thing

/ Older Massey vs b7100? #6  
Haha, on our old gc1705 I'd pay the neighbors kids 20$ to get in and unlatch it, so I could just slide it out and clean it thatway. But hey Abit of gymnastics is never a bad thing
Do you know of any places that make or supply the loader and plumbing? Here in aus the cheapest 7100 is 5.5K, but that's about 20 hours one way, and the best one after that is 6.5K, but if i can mount A loader for less than 6K then I'll be golden (all prices in aud ofc). But man am I jealous for the American market, here a loader without mower on a gear version I see going for 12K ish

unfortunately, that is a question I cannot answer.
Due to age of the machine it would probably take an existing loader adapted to the tractor and its hydraulics.

/ Older Massey vs b7100? #7  
It's really hard to say what to choose