Oil Back Ordered

/ Oil Back Ordered #41  
You need to stick to 4 wheel toasters....lol Also obvious to me is... You don't farm.
Obvious to me you don’t either.
Retirement hobby farming 100 round bales a year is a far cry from farming to provide for a family.

/ Oil Back Ordered #42  
Obvious to me you don’t either.
Retirement hobby farming 100 round bales a year is a far cry from farming to provide for a family.
I don't farm but neither do you. Farming is growing food crops for human consumption, not harvesting mulch hay to sell to mushroom growers. You need to get your parameters right. I bale a bit more than 100 rounds per year anyway. No mulch crap here either, unlike you. (n)

/ Oil Back Ordered #43  
I paid $23.95 for 2.5 gal T6 now its $64.99
fot the 2.5 gal T6. IMHO $40 is a big increase

willy
No way did you pay $23 for T6 last year. It has been $21-23/gallon at Walmart for the previous 5 years. Maybe for a non-synthetic Rotella oil. I’ve been buying it for years by the gallon and I cannot remember it ever being only $23 for 2.5 gallons.

/ Oil Back Ordered #44  
No way did you pay $23 for T6 last year. It has been $21-23/gallon at Walmart for the previous 5 years. Maybe for a non-synthetic Rotella oil. I’ve been buying it for years by the gallon and I cannot remember it ever being only $23 for 2.5 gallons.
Everything is more expensive in New Mexico including non resident Elk tags...lol

/ Oil Back Ordered #45  
Everything is more expensive in New Mexico including non resident Elk tags...lol
Actually it’s not. Our fuel, oil and natural gas is some of the cheapest in the country. As for non resident elk tags; those are expensive in every western state. Gouge the tourists. If you think state licenses are expensive, check out what the tribes are charging.

/ Oil Back Ordered #46  

jyoutz I really did pay $23 for 2.5 gal T6​

I ordered 4 jugs they told me it was $20.95 for the 2.5 gal T6 don't remember how long it took but they never gave me a call and one day I just happened to check the shelf and there were the 4 jugs of 2.5 gal T6 $23.95 so now I have them.
Sure glad I got them before the $64.95 price tag

willy

/ Oil Back Ordered #47  
My last private land hunt there was over 15 grand but I have to say the camp cook made some fantastic Mexican dishes, once my system got used to them...lol

I do like hunting in your state. Not only do you have large Mulies but the Elk are fantastic too. Have both hanging on the walls here.

/ Oil Back Ordered #48  
My last private land hunt there was over 15 grand but I have to say the camp cook made some fantastic Mexican dishes, once my system got used to them...lol

I do like hunting in your state. Not only do you have large Mulies but the Elk are fantastic too. Have both hanging on the walls here.
Here’s some large mulies from my property. They were gone during hunting season. Unfortunately.

Attachments

• 2B38CA3B-FFF5-48DC-8E27-43A75498710E.jpeg
    2B38CA3B-FFF5-48DC-8E27-43A75498710E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • D0ED7966-2B67-4361-BAA2-03C161A4C517.jpeg
    D0ED7966-2B67-4361-BAA2-03C161A4C517.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
   / Oil Back Ordered #49  
Walmart has 2.5gal T6 15W-40 for $59 delivered. And T5 in the same grade for $48 delivered.

/ Oil Back Ordered #50  
I don't farm but neither do you. Farming is growing food crops for human consumption, not harvesting mulch hay to sell to mushroom growers. You need to get your parameters right. I bale a bit more than 100 rounds per year anyway. No mulch crap here either, unlike you. (n)

Oh, believe me sidecarflip, I AM a farmer. And I don’t have to grow a vegetable or a fruit to do so. I grow feed to raise cattle. My own and others. I’m secure in knowing that. I don’t steal valor from farmers to make other TBN members like Gale Hawkins feel bad or like their opinions don’t matter.
5,000 bales in one day BS. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: